Mistah FAB "Lose Everything" off "I Found My Backpack"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I'll start messing with Fab again if he keeps it hip hop again instead of those BS hyphy songs. This is some good stuff, best i've heard from fab in a minute

Feb 11, 2006
lol mistah fab is a walkin gimmick rapper,from his wack ass hyphy shit to his back pack shit......dudes a clown ,he got fans and he prolly gettin money but really tho mayne dudes a clown

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
fab can freestyle and thats respectable. and its obvious he comes off the head. two he destroyed royce who was supposed to be a "hip hop legend" and eminems (so called best rapper alive) partner. three he seems to tackle topics in which he finds important, such as deaths by cops, family members passing, political shit, whatever have you. i think he got big on twitter in the same way kanye did in a way (he got in that accident a long ass time ago and posted pics of himself on the bed and shit, it ended up making the source and XXL) and that helped his fan base a little but personally, i think hes a pretty solid rapper.

NOW WITH THAT SAID: he's not without fault. (see "golf man clap" by Lil' Johnny AKA lil' jobby, any mention of "super fabby power", etc.) but sometimes i like his fails. i liked the ghostride it song. it was super super corny but it was like a new school humpty dance or something. so for that reason i give it a pass

ive never really heard his albums cuz i aint into fab like that like that, but his recent guest appearances have been cool.....and i can usually tolerate his songs...so ill check this one out

the battle he had with lil al was hilarious...and that other one where they were betting in some midwest record store...i think those are the two reason i think fab aint thaaat bad, ill always give him points on his freestyling ability...and treal tv 2..

i think his 'gimmicks' (chain stolen) are a lil dumb but it was a parody and i have a sense of humor so its all southside

am i gon listen to this song? uhhmmm.......fuck.......well....
i guess
why not, fuck it..i wrote all that bullshit above me might as well

edit: i heard a minute of it...it was aiight..i usually go for beats that slap harder..but its called 'i lost my backpack' so yeah

Apr 25, 2002
fab can freestyle and thats respectable. and its obvious he comes off the head. two he destroyed royce who was supposed to be a "hip hop legend" and eminems (so called best rapper alive) partner. three he seems to tackle topics in which he finds important, such as deaths by cops, family members passing, political shit, whatever have you. i think he got big on twitter in the same way kanye did in a way (he got in that accident a long ass time ago and posted pics of himself on the bed and shit, it ended up making the source and XXL) and that helped his fan base a little but personally, i think hes a pretty solid rapper.

NOW WITH THAT SAID: he's not without fault. (see "golf man clap" by Lil' Johnny AKA lil' jobby, any mention of "super fabby power", etc.) but sometimes i like his fails. i liked the ghostride it song. it was super super corny but it was like a new school humpty dance or something. so for that reason i give it a pass

ive never really heard his albums cuz i aint into fab like that like that, but his recent guest appearances have been cool.....and i can usually tolerate his songs...so ill check this one out

the battle he had with lil al was hilarious...and that other one where they were betting in some midwest record store...i think those are the two reason i think fab aint thaaat bad, ill always give him points on his freestyling ability...and treal tv 2..

i think his 'gimmicks' (chain stolen) are a lil dumb but it was a parody and i have a sense of humor so its all southside

am i gon listen to this song? uhhmmm.......fuck.......well....
i guess
why not, fuck it..i wrote all that bullshit above me might as well

edit: i heard a minute of it...it was aiight..i usually go for beats that slap harder..but its called 'i lost my backpack' so yeah
Sounds like you like him cause he's human. I like him cause he's human too.

Mar 1, 2006
lol mistah fab is a walkin gimmick rapper,from his wack ass hyphy shit to his back pack shit......dudes a clown ,he got fans and he prolly gettin money but really tho mayne dudes a clown
this is his roots this where he started at..i know some people who started as his fans but quickly stop fucking with him soon as he went dumb yellow bus rider