Mistah FAB "Ill be Alright" Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2011
Mistah FAB has a new video called Ill Be Alright, kind of cool concept.. i think this is actually his store, I saw HD come in it for his new video...
http://youtu.be/p-GTWgaq4ds
Wait you mean he owns Touch of Soul? I been in there before, that shit was on point. 100x better than Dorsey's Locker and the rest of the garbage ass soul food joints in North Oakland. Soul's is the only other one in Oakland worth mentioning for that matter, Everett & Jones is overrated as fuck

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
why is he peeling yams in the back alley behind the restaurant while sitting on the ground? I think that might be a health and safety code violation. he should do that shit in the kitchen. it would be more sanitary.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Wait you mean he owns Touch of Soul? I been in there before, that shit was on point. 100x better than Dorsey's Locker and the rest of the garbage ass soul food joints in North Oakland. Soul's is the only other one in Oakland worth mentioning for that matter, Everett & Jones is overrated as fuck

Im curious to see if he owns it or is an investor because Touch of Soul has been getting good reviews . Thats more than a side hustle if he does own it they are NOT doing bullshit food . Good shit regardless most of the new Fab been cool . I like it I like it .