Mistah Fab - Eulogy Blame Me prod. Droop-E

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
ehhh, it was cool...kinda whiny. i've always said that he is a skilled rapper and was way too good to dumb-down and do the hyphy shit...he shoulda just gone back to making good, thoughtful music...he didn't have to make a track crying about it. why you gonna talk shit to the fans who bought you those courtside warrior season tickets?? if we spend money on the product, we have a right to voice our opinion. sorry it wasn't all positive bruh, you still got cashed out...just make good music like everybody knows you can.

Apr 25, 2002
its aight.....it does sound like whining and it dont seem like 40 and Keak is trippin off it like Fab is mentioning, but their career is different and wasnt relying on hyphy........another thing Fab, be humble player, we're aware that you gave back to the community, but i dont think the fans are "complaining" about that when they listen to your music, thats purdy much errelevant when it comes to a persons musical ability.......the worst rapper in the world that gives millions to the goodwill is still the worst rapper in the world.......

anyway, Fab do got major spits when he wants to unleash.......i think he just type casted himself cus he was so influential to the hyphy movement.......