Mistah FAB Dissed In The O By WHO???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
What the hell am I watchin here? And more importanly who gives a shit? Where in your thought process did you decide it was a good idea to post a video 2 guys babbling about Mistah FAB? What does this have to do with BART? I think maybe next time you should use your head a little more and not waste everybodies time with this bullshit nonsense.

Jul 22, 2009
What the hell am I watchin here? And more importanly who gives a shit? Where in your thought process did you decide it was a good idea to post a video 2 guys babbling about Mistah FAB? What does this have to do with BART? I think maybe next time you should use your head a little more and not waste everybodies time with this bullshit nonsense.
Youre the dumbass you half steppin pussy nigga

People have choices to enter threads and watch videos

unfortunately people dont have the choice of being stupid and senseless

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Youre the dumbass you half steppin pussy nigga
Fuck you.

People have choices to enter threads and watch videos
The same way you have a choice not to post stupid ass irrelevent shit.

unfortunately people dont have the choice of being stupid and senseless
Thats pretty obvious seeing that video, dumbass. The only thing senseless and stupid is your reasoning for making this waste of space thread. But go ahead, explain to me how this video is not stupid...go ahead, explain your reasoning...I'll wait...tell me why two stupid ass motherfuckers mumbling about FAB when he isnt around to a flip camera is important to bay area rap...ill give you to midnight, explain it to me...

Jul 22, 2009
Fuck you.

The same way you have a choice not to post stupid ass irrelevent shit.

Thats pretty obvious seeing that video, dumbass. The only thing senseless and stupid is your reasoning for making this waste of space thread. But go ahead, explain to me how this video is not stupid...go ahead, explain your reasoning...I'll wait...tell me why two stupid ass motherfuckers mumbling about FAB when he isnt around to a flip camera is important to bay area rap...ill give you to midnight, explain it to me...
Youll give me till midnight?

for what?? Nigga you aint tuff you a lame nigga

If you look at the thread subject its obvious I made it because I assume these guys are nobodys and I posted it to see what people gotta say about it.

and its relevant to BART because FAB is from the Bay you ignorant piece of shit

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Youll give me till midnight?

for what?? Nigga you aint tuff you a lame nigga
Thats right, by midnight I want a legitimate reason why you posted this...and dont start mouthing off on the internet like you know me, my bitch would whoop your ass...but Im not gonna get into it.

If you look at the thread subject its obvious I made it because I assume these guys are nobodys and I posted it to see what people gotta say about it.
What you think people are going to say? A couple fuckin nobodies mouthin off in front of a camera...thank for the news break brokaw.

and its relevant to BART because FAB is from the Bay you ignorant piece of shit
No shit FAB's from the bay, did I say he wasnt? Dont come in here and drop your fuckin period because you posted some stupid ass nonsense bullshit expecting a result other then nonsense, captain.

Jul 22, 2009
Thats right, by midnight I want a legitimate reason why you posted this...and dont start mouthing off on the internet like you know me, my bitch would whoop your ass...but Im not gonna get into it.

What you think people are going to say? A couple fuckin nobodies mouthin off in front of a camera...thank for the news break brokaw.

No shit FAB's from the bay, did I say he wasnt? Dont come in here and drop your fuckin period because you posted some stupid ass nonsense bullshit expecting a result other then nonsense, captain.
At least You know your place calling me "Captain" but it still doesnt hide the fact that youre getting so agitated off some internet shit

quit acting like you got a girl too nigga you at home alone and Im just adding to your aggravation that you have nobody to chill