MISTAH FAB - ANTS IN YA PANTS VIDEO!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2005
The video SUCKED ASS... The cuts between shots sucked. I dont think they did any casting so there were females and guys that didnt help the video at all. No concept to the video. Hmmm. i wouldnt mind gettin a crew together and direct a video for someone.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
throw that shit on a dvd and fuck with a better song for a video push....I always hated the hook for that song and the beat is just as bad....this video had too many broads with nothing to contribute in it....like beezys shaking their asses when they have no asses....showing off their chests when they got A or B cups...seemed like he went to broadway and just rented a strip club with the strippers still inside.....get some better broads, a better beat, a better hook and it'll all be coo

Nov 16, 2005
hahahah its prettymuch aaaaallllllllllll bootyshakiin' haha but like chinesemike said, its hella old, made between nig latin and son of a pimp.. so it was a young fabby so whatever its all good. why's it only released now?!