Mistah F.A.B. - "Umm Hmm" (Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2006

Totally forgot about this song. About 2-3 years late but I think it's a cool video. Too bad it didnt get finished.

Jan 28, 2006
Mistah F.A.B should take notes on Ya Boy because I ain't heard sh*t from Fab except that weak ass hit me on twitter.

May 7, 2002
Mistah F.A.B should take notes on Ya Boy because I ain't heard sh*t from Fab except that weak ass hit me on twitter.
Yes, the weak ass "Hit Me On Twitter' which was premiered on 106 & Park, and not to mention Fab was featured on Snoop Dogg's "Life of the Party".

What has Ya Boy accomplished that Fab should be taking notes on?

PS: For the record, I'm not a fan of neither artist, and I do think that lyrically, Ya boy would tear Fab to shreads. However, in this day of age more media exposure = more likely to sell more records. The fact that Ya Boy is a better lyricist who's dropped several mixtapes doesn't say much as long as he is still, for the most part, unheard of in the industry. I doubt Fab is as concerned with winning lyricist of the year as he is with blowing up on a nationwide level.