Mistah F.A.B. "Hit Me on Twitter" *Official Video*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
i dont even like this song honestly (not my cup of tea, but i see what fab is doing here), but the video is WAY more on point than I thought it would be. Rock Jacobs/Mistah FAB's idea turned out real well for this song; very creative video, twitter should pay yall for this lol

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
the song copycats some other track, i forgot which one but i like the video alot, it completes the whole song concept.

not my favorite song by any means, but its a catchy song and the ladies enjoy it.

Twitter is real big right now, so good for FAB for doin this, getting some shine.

Cant hate on the dude, even if I would rather have him more on the SON OF A PIMP style, he still hustlin hard and doin the damn thang.

The video is good clean quality to aswell.

Handz

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2006
Very nice video and even though the song ain't one my favorites the video quality and concept give hope the Bay cats and Mistah Fab are putting effort into their work.

Jan 18, 2006
i dont even like this song honestly (not my cup of tea, but i see what fab is doing here), but the video is WAY more on point than I thought it would be. Rock Jacobs/Mistah FAB's idea turned out real well for this song; very creative video, twitter should pay yall for this lol
agreed, song sucks but the concept is very good and very relevant since it seems Twitter is the biggest phenomenon to hit planet Earth