MISTA CANE & ARSEN PRESENT MIXTAPE VOLUME 3!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Hooray, the first verbal attack on Young Cap is featured on this mixtape.

Download #13 of the mixtape with Cane, Arsen and Myself....Cane & Arsen are on their own topics...but my verse is simply aimed at the biggest bullshitter in the Bay Area rap scene!!!

By the way, it's just the start....this verse isn't exactly an off the hook attack....but what I'm working on now is....ENJOY!!

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
did i hear right when arsen said that he is already being compared to big and pac? Man I think your tight and all but your pushing it. Nowhere close.

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
STS said:
did i hear right when arsen said that he is already being compared to big and pac? Man I think your tight and all but your pushing it. Nowhere close.

LMAO.....mannnn, Reggie dont sound nuthin like Arsen.....

And about dat line, ummm, Even tho we all Fam and shit, dat line waz kind of a disrespect......But I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it like that......He's heated tho, check him on #10, hoooooooo......

Apr 25, 2002
????????????????

what beat is #8 m-dash's solo from?? is that from an actual song or just an instrumental. i've heard the 50 cent track that replays it but this beat is waaaay harder....

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
ah yes, STS....dont know how you go both of us confused...two whole different styles mayne.....

every artist on this mixtape came heated as fuck........and i would like to thank everyone who jumped on......its nothing but love ya'll...........BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN....

Y.B. has improved so much...and is working on his next solo..called Y.B. "ME" oh boyeee. shit is heated! dont sleep on there group also called G.A.S.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
servnu151 said:
ah yes, STS....dont know how you go both of us confused...two whole different styles mayne.....

every artist on this mixtape came heated as fuck........and i would like to thank everyone who jumped on......its nothing but love ya'll...........BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN....

Y.B. has improved so much...and is working on his next solo..called Y.B. "ME" oh boyeee. shit is heated! dont sleep on there group also called G.A.S.
ya my bad bro. Late night gurped and listening. :). Ya YB came up sick. I was bumping this shit in my ride today and somebody else recogonized the NH track (28).