Mission INFECT videos from the Boomerz show.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2007
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING ANNOYING ASS WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

U KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO REPLY TO EVERY FUCKING POST I DO JUST TO SAY NO OR YOUR A SLUT OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU HAVE TO SAY.

GET A FUCKING LIFE.

UGH!!!!!!!

I need my fucking pills

Jul 4, 2007
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING ANNOYING ASS WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

U KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO REPLY TO EVERY FUCKING POST I DO JUST TO SAY NO OR YOUR A SLUT OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU HAVE TO SAY.

GET A FUCKING LIFE.

UGH!!!!!!!

I need my fucking pills
I have a few things to say to your skanky ass.

1. This is a "Mad Insanity" forum, people could give a fuck less about some crappy ass videos that you cant even understand.

2. If you ever go off on Claire like that again, I will have the homies from Oregon stomp you giant nose into the back of your skull.

3. You have no room to be calling anyone a slut, Queen hoe. Shut you ugly ass trap and go fuck some more no name rappers. DUmBASS

Jul 4, 2007
Its not Mission Infect I have a problem with.They got some dope ass rappers and shit on there.

She obviously doesnt grasp the fact that pretty much nobody wants her in here. The only thing she's good for is a good laugh.

Other then that she posts pointless ass shit on here. She's annoying, and shes nothing to look at.

Just my opinion.. =)

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
I have a few things to say to your skanky ass.

1. This is a "Mad Insanity" forum, people could give a fuck less about some crappy ass videos that you cant even understand.

2. If you ever go off on Claire like that again, I will have the homies from Oregon stomp you giant nose into the back of your skull.

3. You have no room to be calling anyone a slut, Queen hoe. Shut you ugly ass trap and go fuck some more no name rappers. DUmBASS
HAY O!

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
Mission Infect are good people with good music; but I still dont understand why people promote 3rd party music on a website of a record label. If Mars wanted to promote them, he would.
You were on a mixtape that was promoted here, and you gave a post or two to it "I especially like track 14" or something to that extent, Clifford.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
Clifford comes here for tail.

His get out of jail free card has been revoked.

Also, he uses Tipsy's real name... :mad:

I guess I'll let it slide this time.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
No shit, huh?

...kinda looks like he's been sittin' on that quote for a minute, waiting for the perfect moment to post it.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
haha...i know.

His Quick style might come in handy.
Aw, cute new sig photo.

Also, that's a dope ass headboard/bed frame thingie.

I want one... but truth be told I live with my ma and have no idea what I'm doing... so there is no need for a headboard... [/ends rant about beds]

Jul 4, 2007
LOL thanks love<3

My mom bought that for me, because I had the same bed for 14 years. HAHA...

It's been left behind in AZ..but my moms is bringin it back when she moves here!