Missin' someone?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Me and my girl are throwing away every pair of socks in the house, and buying 20 packages each of the ones with the colored heels so we always have a matching pair.
Buy em all at once. I have 5 packs of gold toe socks from JCPenney, all bought at different times... One pack is a different texture than the other 4... Sorting laundry is a hassle.

Jan 1, 2005
www.NumexEnt.com
Im sorry ive been gone so you can stop missing me for a lil while.

Anyway I do the same shit with socks every other couple months, socks, undershirts and white tees (once they start getting faded). Throw them all away then buy a grip load of new ones.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Buy em all at once. I have 5 packs of gold toe socks from JCPenney, all bought at different times... One pack is a different texture than the other 4... Sorting laundry is a hassle.
Yeah I'm buying them all at once. I wish I had a new pair of socks for every day. I do that on tour. New socks for every day, new shirt for every day. Makes a man feel good.

Sep 27, 2008
Yeah I'm buying them all at once. I wish I had a new pair of socks for every day. I do that on tour. New socks for every day, new shirt for every day. Makes a man feel good.
i wore my scum shirt from bury the living for a month

and my shorts and shoes from gat 2 school tour for like 2 months

Phat T is scrubby

prolly smells bad but i got used to it lol