MIP "ALWAYZINPROGRESS" underground release

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
Whats up ya'll,

excluding Blutarski(since you can find the review on his site), can i ask everyone else who PURCHASED or BURNED this album to review it, or just place your thoughts about it

if you havent heard this album and curious, you can purchase it from the SICC SHOP, or straight from me! at [email protected]

reviews or thoughts open to anything!

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
real soon, about to finishthree more songs, SHEMP is in the works for the art work as we speak! its going to go down real B.I.G. boyeee.. cant wait! plus im finishing up feat. for TAZ ALBUM & EXXXO ALBUM. ITS HOT............

REAL B.I.G., about to make everyones earholes BLEED

real talk!, will post up snippets soon!

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
REAL TALK.......

I KNOW YA'LL HEARD MIP AND ARSEN'S OL ISH !! BUT WATCH OUT FOR THIS NEW SHIT COMING OUT !! IT'S HARD AS ALL EFF !! WATCH WHEN HE PUTS THEM SNIPPITS UP !! IT'S ALL ABOUT 151 !! HOW MANY REASONS .........151.........HOW MANY BATCHES..........151..............WHAT AM I DRANKIN ON RIT NOW ?? 151 ...........KEEP IT P.I. BOYEE !! I'M WIT YA HOMIE........

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
lol, Thanks ya'll for the support! yeah CN & MISTA CANE i cant wait tilli post up them snippets, and start sending them promo packets! ohhhhhhhhhhhhwe ..............its goiing to be big!

Mista Cane boyeee, you servnem as well...........keep it P.I. playboy!.....im going to hit you later today!

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it was coo playa. The quality of the album was a big problem.. i dunno it sounded kinda like a demo (except for the first track) but ya'll got some flows... and there were some knocks on there. I'll write a review up in a lil bit folkers.
Cant wait for the new one!!

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
eMDe, goodlooking folks. i know, i know the quality is lower than average on some tracks, but what could we have done....we was budget at the time, and had to do.....what we had to do...............
that review would be cool cuzzin, cant wait. and im ready when ever you want cuzzin! get at me!

RODZILLA, whats up cuzzin......im lovin TTH, shits about to be hard, once KAP10 gets crackin with it! ya'll got heaters! as for that verse you heard, im glad you like it, but i need to go ahead and re do it, for the fact that my ladie was rushing me to hurry, she was feeling sick.....you know! quick 3 min verse, plus the mic wasnt helpin either, but now he upgrade! so its on!

Apr 25, 2002
Making. It. Proper....

You hooked me up with the burnt copy I thought it was cool, a couple of subpar hooks, and the sound quality wasn't all there. The beats sounded cool the lyrics were on point, except theres some one youngster who comes cool but just sounds too young you feel me. I'd give it about a 6.5 - 7 out of 10.
I'll pick up the solo and peep game though the first one was a good learn and grow album. I feel you on the money part I've been writing raps for years, and haven't been able to do shit with them. Gotta feed the familia. LOL
peace, and good luck

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
Jscratch, whats up cuzzin, you get that cd yet? and im almost done wiht my list! you know what im talking about! thanks dog! its all love.

SHEA, lol.......naw, we(toriano) are not related, but we real tight, shit tighter than a catholic virgin!.....we might have something for ya'll, in the near future. im glad people havebeen talking! even if its bad! its all good, atleast the word is spreading like AIDS! REAL talk..................get at me SHEA

Apr 25, 2002
Arsehole related to Toriano? that's a negatory...they just came up on the same label back in the dayz...

whats this about a Trench Town Hustlas album? is this my BG homies or what?
i just don't understand a Trench Town album without the hottest group in the Trench....i wanna hear this though!!1 and Kap10 is ya lil bro Arsen? he didn't tell me...

anyways...Arsen...looks like the album will be droppin soon...with fat production and all...so we gonna have to kidnap you and take you to ValleyJoe to record...same with you Shea...actually that Trench Town To Evil Side or whatever track we was talkin about doin we should get done for my project...anyways holla

Apr 25, 2002
Thnaks homie

I got that Cd when I got back from Sac this weekend. Thanks it's just like I remebered it from back in the dayz. Getting lit and perved to some Tray...
Hit me with that list when you get a chance...
:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
Young MOE, whats up cuzzin, thts real talk, we need to hook on a track......you, me SHEA......oh boy! its all GRAVATATIONAL! BELIEVE THAT!

eMDe, its all love on the TRENCH side....its all TF( THE FAMILY) real old school...........whats up cuzzin, lets hook. holla when you ready.

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ- is made of up three, young cats from the TRENCH, and believe they rising quick....more info will be dropped soon! peep KAP10 sig, for some unfinished tracks. boys have heat!

JSCRATCH- ill be finishing the list by tuesday! ill shoot it to you then!

May 2, 2002
, I was really impressed with this album, a good way to spend 10 bones and not have to worry about a weak album

My favorite tracks were
Playaz iN the game
Hot Boxin
Stack A Gee
How The Game Goes
Servin Game Remix

Apr 25, 2002
ONLY OLD SCHOOL GANG BANGIN CATS KNOW ABOUT TF
i just used to be one of those kind of people lmao

they was my big homies...when i was REAL YOUNG like 6 or what not
and yeah emde BG'z is my potnas...Richie, Issac all them cats...i was just choppin it with Issac last night..
i know most the polynesians around the bay...all fam...from West Side To Trench Side...

Kap10 the tightest group in the TRENCH is the Guild, Dead Assassins, and YOUNG MOE ...we all rap, some solo some in groups, but we work together as an unamed crew...you know Dionna right? half black half samoan she's a Freshman at Mills...well her brothers Darnell/Vernon and Dale/Vinny is in our group, they cousin Cinnaman, my two latino potnas Hyro and Stoff. and me YOUNG MOESES...