Minus the Bear - Planet of Ice

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2006
most of the songs are really good in the beggining and they could use a couple more screams in their songs too but all in all its a god album and yeah im starting to really like them now

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Everything could use some more screaming lol

Bro$eff said:
i really liked what i heard. excellent beats and smooth lyrics (this is from someone who only listens to rap, sadly). WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE RECOMMEND ANY SIMILAR BANDS OR GROUPS. im really digging this type of music. thanks!!
Forgot about you haha. Umm try to check out The Dear Hunter, Wax On Radio, BEAR VS. SHARK, Portugal. The Man, The Shins, The Receiving End of Sirens, Biffy Clyro, or Kaddisfly. All somewhat similar bands.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
B-Buzz, you wouldn't happen to have any links of The Dear Hunter lying around, would you? I heard one of their songs on pandora one time, i guess from The Shins category, but I wasn't able to find any albums on albumbase.

Jan 3, 2006
B-Buzz said:
it's kinda hard to put them in a genre, they don't sound like a lot of other bands. They're indie/experimental with a little bit of electronic and math rock thrown in there, I guess.
http://www.myspace.com/minusthebear

Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Take Inde rock and smash it with Nu Wave and you got Minus The Bear.

oh so there kinda like Nu Wave ?

ill download there album then...gotta see if there good or not

thanks

Nov 7, 2005
B-Buzz said:
Everything could use some more screaming lol

Forgot about you haha. Umm try to check out The Dear Hunter, Wax On Radio, BEAR VS. SHARK, Portugal. The Man, The Shins, The Receiving End of Sirens, Biffy Clyro, or Kaddisfly. All somewhat similar bands.
good lookin pimp!