Mind Over Fuckin Matter baby...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Who has the ability of Mind over matter in here?
I'm studying this art and im starting to use it.

But most people let matter take over their mind...

But im mind over fuckin matter.....

and when you use mind over fuckin matter nothing can stop you.

Thank you.

Who else has the ability of mind over matter?

May 19, 2005
i always thought that mind over matter was just your mind understanding matter, in the situation your mind has the ability to comprehend it, and matter over mind was just stuff that was bigger then your mind so you couldnt begine to break it down. but i may be all wrong, please correct me if i am

Jun 17, 2004
I know buddhism teaches an element of mind over matter, not letting outside temporary things affect the self. Some buddhist monks have mastered it so well that they could light themselves on fire and sit perfectly still.

I've been trying to learn it, I know one of the first steps to mind over matter is realizing that what you EXPERIENCE is not a product of outside things but a product of the self, and what you EXPERIENCE is what your mind PERCEIVES, and since we can control our minds we can control what we EXPERIENCE. (ex. you aren't looking at a computer screen because the screen is there, you are looking at it because this is what your mind tells you it is there.)

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I know someone who can pierce their skin with sharp objects and not feel pain or let the wound bleed. Does is at parties to show friends, its actually pretty neat.

May 19, 2005
i saw my sensei pierce his palm with a thin iron rod like it was nothing,it was nuts and it probably gave out 3 drops of blood, cause he controled his breathing ,heart rate,and blocked out the pain, he gave the spike to us and said the average person will start to have minor anxiety when we press the point to our hand and start to think if we can actually do it properly.Fuckin crazy no way id be able to slowly stick a spike through my hand with out being overwelmed with adrenaline. He said that monks used to eat cold cow intestines with out fazing at all cause it was all in there head