MILLIONAIRE PIRATES...... da Bay Area Struggle...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
damn that JT presents Nas and the Game track Millionaire Pirates fuckin hella lays out the struggle of bay area rappers... niggas loving our game, and aint givin no love to us yay area niggas... this track just fuckin defines the BAY AREA rap rape....

187isjusta#

The East Coast be taking our game and then let the weak ass Neptunes come up. Thats some weak shit

May 13, 2002
mayn i hella feel you on dat one...^^^^^^^^
shit cuz hella dem east coast fools dont know wussup wit the yay and would never hear that shit off of hustle relentless, so what better way to advertise your diss....

Apr 25, 2002
I don't think the East Coast even knows about this album to be honest with you. I've posted the Nas and Game album on a few East Coast boards and the folks weren't trying to hear it. They got turned off when I told them the Nas tracks were from the I AM/ Nastradamus bootleg. So must of the people had those songs for awhile ago. And you know they weren't about to give a West Coast Artist a chance.

May 2, 2002
^^^ U should lie and tell them that its Shyne or someone related to him and see how they react, post under a different name though

HAHA

I dont think many east coast cats have heard this song either, Im shure that its come to Bleeks atetion though...I dont think that he would think anything of it though