MILLION DOLLAR DREAM- HIGH POWERED DOUBLE ALBUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
Any one have this album or know when I can get this shit on cd. I got it on tape but i want to get on disc...Get at me if you know..

Peace

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
So whats up someone let me get it off them...ill trade for it i got some old school shit that you might like...It should be a double album though...I know for a fact its not a single disk.

Jan 31, 2003
High Powered aint a double. But it for sure is one of the better albums to come out in a while. In fact, I think I'm gonna throw it in my stereo rit now! Thanks for the suggestion.

Apr 25, 2002
JsAHogg said:
High Powered aint a double. But it for sure is one of the better albums to come out in a while. In fact, I think I'm gonna throw it in my stereo rit now! Thanks for the suggestion.
the million dollar dream album i have says high powered double album on the front and has36 songs on it....the tape was silver and it also came as two tapes ina oversized tape case......

Jan 27, 2005
theres the original High Powered: Double Album which came out in like 97, thats i believe the very first ever million dollar dream compilation album, then theres the new high powered album which came out this year. dont worry though if you want the double album and are willin to wait till the end of the year, peace said in a post once thats its gonna get re-released.

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
Its all good I just bought a used one from amazon hopefully i get it soon. I got the tape too but i wanted to get it on cd. This is a tight album though.