MILLION DOLLA MOTIVE STORE COMING TO SAN DIEGO!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HOOD

Sicc OG
Dec 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Hopefully it'll be more CDs than what you have in your online store.
it will be. the online store isn't really meant for cd sales. a third of the clothing we have isn't even online for viewing g. we've been really busy keeping up with all the new stores carrying the line that we're just barely starting to get involved on the retail level.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
it will be. the online store isn't really meant for cd sales. a third of the clothing we have isn't even online for viewing g. we've been really busy keeping up with all the new stores carrying the line that we're just barely starting to get involved on the retail level.
If you start selling the items online, you'll get some more sales. A lot of us who don't live in San Diego are always looking for outlets to purchase CDs online.

HOOD

Sicc OG
Dec 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
much appreciated and yeah i'm gettin with Jack Dee this week to get some daygo titles in and i just made a big cd order yesterday. We'll be carrying alot more new joints on www.milliondollamotive.com also for all my OT g'z out there. let me know who u lookin for and I'll do my best to keep em in stock.