Mike Loves Universal Session,?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
Does Nybody knows if he came out or working on with a second volume to his first. Nside the CD it said volII coming soon, jus wondering heard something.

The 1st one is jus straight up gangsta shit coming outta the CHI, nothing I ever heard of or what to label it as of. Never heard of it? I highly recommend!!

Dec 26, 2004
The Psychodrama was suppose to be pt2? well IF so the follow up was the shit! Once I saw it had Mike Loves on Psycodrama, fuck I jus order it from chicds. They came hard as fuck on that. Wait to see what else he be droppin from him.

Jun 24, 2004
Ghost man im back in KC but yes Its about to be a wrap they even played Mims after the end of the Superbowl(BIG SHIT) But yes wait till u hear the new joints! The cd drops April 3rd...Nope Dante's not in the video but ya boy is towards the end with the KC fitted on.

Wait till you hear the next single its CRAZY!!

Im predicting 200,000 sold the 1st week....

Dec 26, 2004
Fuck I know, that PD was fuckin hard....Newsense still showed that she can hold her own, one solo track.
I thought jus maybe Murder Dog wouldve had a CD review on it. I give it 4 nutts.