Mike Jones Still Tippin on BET last night

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

BET Uncut played Mike Jones Still tippin video last night. It was the same version that somebody posted here with the booty shaking at the end. I dont know if they've been playing this on Uncut i havent watched it in awhile. I just thought it was cool to see a video from someone we're into for a change...

Aug 9, 2002
playa RY said:
BET Uncut played Mike Jones Still tippin video last night. It was the same version that somebody posted here with the booty shaking at the end. I dont know if they've been playing this on Uncut i havent watched it in awhile. I just thought it was cool to see a video from someone we're into for a change...
Damn! everything you said, i was bout to post lol, even tha part bout not "watched it in awhile" feels kinda wierd....

May 3, 2002
Dont give Mike Jones THAT much credit.. its a Swishahouse Joint.. Slim Thug, Mike Jones & Paul Wall - Still Tippin'.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

SonnyBlac said:
im tryin to get my hands on the Fat Pat- Body rock video mane.

If there is a video for that, I wanna see that shit too. I woulda thought Pat would have a video for Tops Drop before any other song though since that was his big hit...