Mike Epps & T. Rodgers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2009
yeah that was crazy, big up mike epps and t.rodgers, fuck mel gibson though, i don't want a apology from him unless he said that shit in public or was hating on human beings of colour wit that word or fucking wit our peoples money because of his corny old racist punk ways, you see what i'm saying

he said that shit in private, its minor, he's just being himself naturally, thats him, thats who he is, when someone shows you themselves, believe them, trust me on that, its a free world

its like getting a apology from the kkk or bnp(uk kkk) or sumthin, i don't want any apology's from them punks, i couldn't care what they think or do so long as these punks don't try it on the roads, or hate on brothers and sisters money at work or in bizness, other than that, i couldn't really give two shits what racists do, real talk

i ain't never watching another mel gibson movie again, not that i checked for his shit anyway, so it don't make a diffrence, ha ha, fuck mel gibson & fuck arnold swarzeneeger too for killing tookie, his movies are in the same boat as gibsons, they don't get checked no more, no they don't

big up t.rodgers, salute and rip to tookie williams

Feb 7, 2006
every one know he a racist anyway, that's how most mufucaks is in private I bet you a lot of folks on siccness is like this too when they get off the net or change the site.