MIGHT JUST HAVE TO GIVE SHELLEY A CALL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
Hell yeah. Let's get rid of this sorry ass dude. I mean the first thread was a fail and now instead of letting it go and hopefully people forget this guy starts another thread. If it's personal hit him on the PM. No one cares about where he lives who the fuck here doesnt like TheVille that much to waste time doing anything with that address.
dude was probably hopped up on redbull for 4 straight days just to find this info out, giggling like a school girl when he finally did, just telling himself in his head the siccness will like me for this one.

Jan 7, 2004
dude was probably hopped up on redbull for 4 straight days just to find this info out, giggling like a school girl when he finally did, just telling himself in his head the siccness will like me for this one.
HAHA EXACTLY. I mean if its a personal thing hit him on the PM. If it is to expose him=then he fails if it's too impress the siccness well not only is that a fail but just the idea of it is a fail.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
just give it a rest clown you made the the biggest fail thread in the world

lol this dude is a fuckin idiot

no one even has a problem with him but you, whats the point of posting his address?

youre the one thats supposed to do something with it

LOL @ Saddam having a personal vendetta against TheVille, becuase he exposed his confused ass on the siccness, and now he wants revenge by posting his personal info, and no on even gives a fuck....

The FAIL boat is beginning to tip....

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
lmao the fail boat has officially arrived....

first addy is from almost 12 years ago when i didnt even live with my mom...and the second addy is not mine...good luck finding mine.

Maybe your 37 year old wife would like to know your beefing with a 23 year old on the internet....yeah i got that info. Just keeping it for a rainy day.