Might hit SJ and Watsonville in December!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
yeah Music Madness has good shit
or if you wanna go a little farther south
hit up my boy angel at Street Beats in Salinas
he always got the new ene shit

Dec 17, 2002
Is that park over there by the city hall?

What's a swapmeet? Same as the flea market? That's what people out here call it. The only times I've heard of that is the Goodguys swapmeet carshow in Pleasanton. You can go to the pulga (flea market) you might find something at the Hit Factory's booth. Other than that you can't find homeboy stuff out there. Alot of wannabe ratas walking around. You'll see a few homeboys walking around though. But check out Hit Factory (White road/Alum Rock) for some homeboy musica, Melting pot also has some Speedy Loc (RIP) music/dvd's and other stuff, that's on Taylor/I think 10th street.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
isn't it Taylors hot dog stand? It's right there by el frijolito. I'll be living in San Diego by then homie, but I'll prolly come back home for Christmas, when you gonna be there? If I'm in the town I'll swoop you up fa sho. The movies ain't there anymore tho. Fox theatre is still there, but the other one that was closer is shut down now.

Music maddness got all the shit, and if they don't they can order and get it in like 3 days, go there your first day there and order what they ain't got and they'll have it before you leave. That place is the shit right there, plus you can listen to anything in the store before you buy it! I was in the commercials they had for that place...anyone on here seen those?

STRANGERESSJ said:
Is that park over there by the city hall?

What's a swapmeet? Same as the flea market? That's what people out here call it. The only times I've heard of that is the Goodguys swapmeet carshow in Pleasanton. You can go to the pulga (flea market) you might find something at the Hit Factory's booth. Other than that you can't find homeboy stuff out there. Alot of wannabe ratas walking around. You'll see a few homeboys walking around though. But check out Hit Factory (White road/Alum Rock) for some homeboy musica, Melting pot also has some Speedy Loc (RIP) music/dvd's and other stuff, that's on Taylor/I think 10th street.

yea the swapmeets the flea market, that just what they call it hear in vegas.

but ey chris what streets is that Music maddness on? ima have to hit that place up. Thanx 4 the info stranger im a try an hit them places to. Ive only been to sanjo 1 time befor an i got lost 4 like 2 hours. lol