@ MIGGIDY... I'LL TAKE THAT BET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
Miggidy... I got your bet on Vargas vs. Moseley... If he can't beat De La Hoya, he definitely can't beat my man Mosely. Oscar was scared to brawl with Shane Mosely for fear of gettin knocked the fuck out... What's this boxer shit. De La Hoya is a brawler, so to change his style proved he knew he would get knocked out. He felt the power in the first and wanted no parts of it.. I'll take your bet on Vargas vs. Mosely Let's do it.... Vargas would be a fool to git in the ring with Mosely... He's perfect for Mosely. He's gonna come right at Mosely and that's when Mosely performs the best....

Oh yeah... Ike Quartey whipped Oscar from ring post to ring post. only a Oscar fan, not a real fight fan would beleive different. He ran from Trinidad the same way he ran from Mosely for the same reason, he didn't want to get knocked out. He was content wit the same score point shit that lead to his win against Pernell Whitaker...

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Get em Mac!! Dela Hoya is garbage!! He got whooped by Quartey!! And if he didnt run like a bitch maybe he would get more respect!! Moseley would kill Vargas!! Hahaha!! Easy money Mac!! GOT EM!!!