Midwestside for Triple Life

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
also saw this at the pawn shop today (see other thread...i didn't want to put two topics in the same thread hence you are reading this one)

any Tech N9ne appearances? there was a big fat sticker over the tracklist so I couldn't see if there was or not. I'm assuming all the production is by Don Juan. Anything else on it worth checking out?

is it worth dropping four bones on it?

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Tech's wake up show freestyles and snipits from a few songs are at the end of the cd.

As a whole it's not that great of a CD....only a couple of decent tracks....one being "Bitches Niggas Hoes Foes" which I think has been on every album Don Juan has ever put out. Much like Tech and Planet Rock.

You may want to haggle with the shopkeeper before you drop 4 duckets for this album.

Nov 14, 2002
How fuckin' cheap can you be that you wouldn't spend 4 bucks on a cd? Shit, I'd buy something I've never heard of that had a stuffed bunny on the front for 4 bucks. How could you go wrong?

Although, 4 bucks is two Steel Reserves.

Nov 13, 2003
i heard a new promo cd midwestside put out a couple of months ago and the shit sounded pretty tight i would pick up the album its worth more than 4 bucks more like 15bucks