Midwest taking over ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2005
The Midwest has a very bright future with rappers like

Tre Sins
Street Life Cartel
Low Flow Playaz
Dude nem
Matrixx & E.C.P.

Ps: Where can I hear songs from Finnesse (outta KC) ?

Aug 18, 2002
swordthekon said:
The Midwest has a very bright future with rappers like

Tre Sins
Street Life Cartel
Low Flow Playaz
Dude nem
Matrixx & E.C.P.

Ps: Where can I hear songs from Finnesse (outta KC) ?
I ain't ever even heard of of any of them...?

Aug 7, 2002
yea i mean look at the midwest right now they good ya know, but now look at the south...see there a difference there....chi town is like da tightest state in midwest fo music ...ion see most people dat gon try and listen to midwest wen beats is weak...like indiana, u thynk most people are gon try and listen to it? na not no more these days it's what da music sound like and if it dont sound right they aint listenin to it...but i know therez peoples in da streetz dat relate to dat and that dont care how da music sound but da lyrics..buh to me da lyrics aint even dat good..maybe to sum dat be in da streets or whatever cuz they can relate to wat da person is talkin bout...voices aint even dat good...but chi town are hot rightnow..to c mob, what bad shit did i ever say to u? are u mad cuz i told da truth ?? if ya wazn't mad or dissapointed den ya shouldn't even have posted and shouldn't not give a fuc...by da way i like ya music though from what i heard, it sounds ''Good''

Nov 6, 2004
NINE1TREY said:
You do know Chicago is considered Midwest right?
hahaha..hes a dumbass!!!!Everybody knows Chicago is the Midwest!!!But if you want to see a real representation of what the midwest is like then listen to Kansas City rappers or even stlouis.Were considered more midwest then chicago because were directly in the middle of the country.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
I have much doubts that the Midwest will ever gonna blow up. We are way too un-unified. Too many niggas frm the Middle only want their city or state to blow and aint givin a damn about the rest of the region. I mean think about it, how many Midwest artists have other Midwest artist featuing on their shit other than niggas that's in their city. The reason why the South blew up is because Southerners soundscan a lot of units in througout the whole region. And we hardly support artist in our own city let alone the whole Middle. Also one of the reasons we are so un-unified is because unlike other regions, there's really no common ground amongst us. Niggas in other states and cities in the Middle live a different type of lifestyle. In the South, whether you're from Memphis or ATL they basically have the same lifestyle. But Midwest cities like Kansas City, Detroit, and Chicago live in very constrasting ways. Shit Flint and Detroit are only 60 miles away and we live completly different from Deroit niggas. It's like 2 different worlds in F.L.I. and Tha D.

Apr 30, 2005
STL and KC is considered more midwest then CHICAGO? Really? I was raised in the Chi and currently live in KC and I never got that impression. But if the Midwest keep showing its versitility with artist like Kanye, Bump J, Rich, Coterie, Tech, etc...WE BOUND TO BLOW

Aug 7, 2002
u think im stupid nigga..when i said midwest aint gon blow i mean all da statez dat are in da midwest cuz they music like d srkilla said is too un unified plus dey beats aren't that good..when it come to chi town i s ee them actually doin they thang and dey doin it big..look at kanye west and twista comin str8 from da undaground it gon b sum mo peeps comin up from chi town...kc aint even dat good cept fo tech nine and his label is pretty good..kut kalhoun got a decent album out ...