Midwest Shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2003
Im bumping do or die, old twista shit, bone thugs, dayton family and some jake the flake for a long time now i always loved that shit..............But i dont really know about them other artists from the midwest...........i mean i heard msg'z-53 chambers of danger is heat...........but where can i order that cd online?

And what midwest albums i NEED to have......peace.

Aug 26, 2002
LYRIKAL WARFARE can be ordered from "THE TIP" or from Southwest-connection, on either one u are just going to have to email info to order them ..

LYRIKAL WARFARE "ARTICLES OF WAR" amd TANTRUM MONTANA can be purchased at both

Jan 23, 2003
tray dogg said:
hehe yeah Mr.HydroSTL i check that shit everday but where can i buy them cds at mayne like msg'z cd.......................
i suggest you start with thetipcds.com .....im not sure if that MCG'z album is still foundable.....but you should order that Triple Darkness "Coming up from Darkness" that's pretty much a classic and goes for 30 and up on ebay....your second bet is find some connects and call music stores in the chi and g.i

Feb 26, 2003
Mr.HydroSTL said:
i suggest you start with thetipcds.com .....im not sure if that MCG'z album is still foundable.....but you should order that Triple Darkness "Coming up from Darkness" that's pretty much a classic and goes for 30 and up on ebay....your second bet is find some connects and call music stores in the chi and g.i
Aight thanks................wel im form holland (roterdam) so calling stores isnt really a option becuzz i wouldnt be able to find the phonnumbers....but i know some muthafucaz from Minneapolis minasota so maybe they can help me out

but thats fucked up.............i mean its that fucking hard to fing dem underground midwest shit?? where the fuck do yall get it from then?

ive annybody on this board has msg'z- 53 chambers of danger and want to burn/sell a copy to me holla at me an we can work things out

and that Triple Darkness "coming from the darkness" is a full album i only know they put out a e.p.

and by the way somebody know where i can buy "Quarta Ounce - Lime Green" and ive its outa print or almost imposible to get also get at me ive you got a copy you can sell me of that or you wanne burn it for me

Apr 8, 2004
I bought that MCGz-"53 Chambers of Danger" from "The Tip cds" last month. Hit that website and call him. And the only way you can really get underground M-Dubb cds is from Mom-n-Pop stores or directly from the artists cause it ain't no distribution for it. So hell yeah, it even be rough for us to get shit sometimes. Plus mufuckas only be pressing 1,000 copies and shit like that.

Jan 23, 2003
i think that Lime Green album is still foundable in the chi.......Quarta Ounce may have a new album coming out soon cause i hurrd their new song "chalklines " and that shit is banging..

Feb 26, 2003
N.Ill-state said:
I bought that MCGz-"53 Chambers of Danger" from "The Tip cds" last month. Hit that website and call him. And the only way you can really get underground M-Dubb cds is from Mom-n-Pop stores or directly from the artists cause it ain't no distribution for it. So hell yeah, it even be rough for us to get shit sometimes. Plus mufuckas only be pressing 1,000 copies and shit like that.
Aight mayne thanks.........yeah i maildt the tip cd's today asking ive they stil got or can get Quarta Ounce's and Msg'z Shit.............

And i know some peepz online press like 1000 or somethimes even 500 copies.................

Since im neva in/dont know folks from chi-town its hella hard for me to get midwest shit......and yeah most underground cds i got i got directly from the artist(like slr cds)

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Here are a few good albums u should check out that hasn't already been mentioned here.

Outside - Area 67
Midwest Mobstaz Compilations 1,2 & 3 (vol. 4 coming out June)
Lyrikal Warfare - Lyrikal Warfare
Flint Fharmacy - Goodie
Gee Pierce presents Well Connected
The Grind Family - In The Grind We Trust Vol. 2 & So Many Problems....So Much Pain
DJ Insain - The Unheard Product E.P.
Tech N9ne Introduces Da Hooligans
A-G-2-A-Ke - Mil-Ticket
3rd Degree - Blood Money
Skanbino Mob - Mob Affiliated
Coo Coo Cal - Walkin Dead
Lejo - From The Mind Of The Master
The Rellez - Soul Searchin
Da Reapa - Consequences And Reapacussions
Ric Jilla - Mixtapes 1,2 & 3