Midwest Rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
got some dudes from the midwest tryin to get they shit heard called 2nd family from springfield illinois.. told em i was on this forum thought they would try to get they ish out.. i can get em pretty easy now as they found a few more boxes and they are willing to cut deals in bulk.

they are lookin to get $5 each this is a real pressed cd with artwork sealed and the whole 9 no cd r pressed bullshit... get at me if you are interested in coppin bulk there were only a thousand of these released and they wont be around for long...

if you buy in quantity the prices will continue to fall with a whole box of 30 in the pressing companys box for the $90.. holla thru pm or in here if anyone is interested... peace

here is a lot of ten i threw up on ebay.. these dudes go hard and the shit is very very rare,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280214455584&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=018

Jul 6, 2004
Tight cd

I got mine in the mail a few days ago and it's definitely a tight cd. I've probably listened to the whole cd almost 6 times, which is rare for me to do in such a short period. Definitely worth the money.

Just out of curiosity midwest314, do you know if the group Tru Mobbizm ever put out a cd, I'm not for sure, but I thought they were from Springfield.