MIDWEST MUSIC PROMOTION - RAPPERS, PRODUCERS, DJ's, ETC - ENTER HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
3rd Degree Red Plastic Cup Exclusives comin soon

from a good friend the cd is going off to press real soon so be ready for that real KC heat and others . cd has alot of good artist for this compilation , all new songs no crapy stolen beat type shit on there . new freakin tracks and 3rd Degree doing his thang as usual . quality freakin shit from the Frix too and ya know he will never let us folks down . gonna be checkin 3rd out in the studio tomorrow and hes workin on his new solo project set to be out late summer so also be on the look out for that shit to be droppin also , ya won't be dissapointed .

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
MIKE JONES AT KEEP'N IT REAL MON.MAR26

Mike Jones wil be at Keep It Real Records Monday March 26 from 5-7pm if any wants to holla at him . the address is 1700 State Avenue or call Tooth Pic @ Keep It Real #913-281-4255 if ya have any questions . peace folk .:)

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
shit was banging last night , Incedible Zig droped by and he laid down a track with 3rd for his solo comin out . it was the first time meeting Zig and that dude gots mad talent on the mic , he didnt write nothin down , just soaked the beat for a half hour and bam laid that shit down . asked him why and he said all i can say was i'm lazy that way , lol . now i know why they call him the Incedible Zig , props to the Freix , 3rd and the Zig for the great company and time last night .

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
the songs that he let me hear for the new solo were just amazing . he also has a song hes doing for a movie and he has a part in it also so be looking out for that too . heres a few pics .

3rd and the Incredible Zig

Zig soakin the beat and gettin ready to spit that heat .

3rd doin the same

3rd in the booth

and where it all happened , they know how to make things bump

Jun 24, 2004
The Industry Is talkin bout Mims producers

Come see why all the majors are now calling and requesting music from Kansas City native D. Baker aka soon to be your producers fav producer, soon to be seen in Scratch Magazine & BRE....

We are leaving the track up for 72 Hrs..

Aug 31, 2005
CONGRATS ON ALL THA SUCCESS HOMIE. I PEEPED YA LIL FLYER THINGY/POSTER OR WHUTEVA AT 7TH HEAVEN, AND THOUGHT IT WAS CLEVER HOW YOU WORDED SOME OF IT...
WHUTZ YA TITLE AT AMERICAN KING MUSIC, JUS CURIOUS?

Jun 24, 2004
Flyer? That had to be my dude Black..havnt seen it does it bother you? & whats my title @ American King?

You will just have to wait like everyone else that keeps asking homie but we got something major bout to pop off this debut is ONLY the start of things....When I get back from NY we can chop it up before I head back out.

Mar 20, 2007
New Heat From Reek Daddy

THIS IS LEGACY MUSIX AND WE HOOKED UP WIT REEK DADDY A LIVIN LEGEND FROM THE CREST SIDE OF VALLEJO TO GIVE YOU SOME HEAT THAT EVERYBODY HAS BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SUMMER HERE ARE TWO SICC TRACKS POLICE SHUT DOWN MY SHOW, AND FUCK THAT JUST LISTEN AND PUT ON YOUR SEAT BELT...............ANT BANKROLLZ