Midwest Gary/Chi/Minn 2nd Family

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
lookin in the closet and grabbed the few shits i got left, all mint unless otherwise stated

i got 10, 2nd family- Gritty Game (springfield, il) cds sealed $5, and i also have these....

GARY
chane-chane reaction $8
mr mr no love-birth of a giant $8
b.o.b. the maniac-foul play $8
crunk hustlaz- krunkdaville vol 2 $5
blood brothaz- blood in blood out $5

CHI
matik- hater proof $5
fatal 4-thats whats up $8
b-movie fiendz-the hidden talent disk $5
dudenem-life as we know it $5
the wild 100s- the wild vol 1 $5
midknight thuggs-livin a thug life $15
c & r wall 2 wall the ep $15

Minnesota
Quiet Loc- Return of the G *Offer

just threw some prices with em. all cheap and will work a deal if ya want more. shipping will vary on where its shipped. any questions pm if you wanna stake claim holla... first come first serve.

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
meh one bump. some nice ones for good prices. dropped prices would sell all $8 cds for the $25. and if you want both $15 cds for $25 id do that as well. some chi town classics here. fatal 4, midknight thuggs, c & r. Last 2 sleeves of 2nd family are in my grips if you dont own one better get that quick only 500 pressed $5 each if you want more than 5 we can do a deal. Some tight Gary shits there for real cheap. prolly keep that quiet loc cuz its super dope and wnt be worth much now but should be in the future with his passing (RIP)