MidWest Cities/States!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
It's probably been brought up before but fuck it. Anyways, what states/cities make up the MidWest?

Kansas
Minnesota
Nebraska
North Dakota
South Dakota
Iowa
Wisconsin
Indiana
Ohio
What else??

And where exactly is the cutoff point for the MidWest, West, South and East?

Aug 26, 2002
^^Tennessee East Coast , are u fo real................they str8 southern muthafuckas off tops, ain;t nothin east coast about Tennessee.........................I still can;t believe ole boy forgot Missouri in his list................

Jul 30, 2002
how in the hell is oklahoma midwest?? that place is country aint it?? and chicago i think is in a category of its own, its a mixture really. they kinda got country accents (not as thick as new york ya know what i mean) but they aint country, they are as street as new york, and they gang bang as hard as cali. chicago is a big mixing pot. u can find anything in there. fast spittin, hard grimey story tellin, u name it, they got it. they dont talk about the fields and stuff though, and how they country, those guys are 100% street!

Apr 25, 2002
how in the fuck is Michigan midwest? its not in the middle of the country, an it has nothin to do with being west. take a peek at that US map maybe mideast, but no where near midwest.

an how are you guys catagorizing this? I seen a post sayin how they gangbang like cali, an another about how they talk.......is this from a geographical stand point? or how people talk an act?

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
The Midwest isn't nesscarily catagorized by location but by geographics. What makes up the Midwest isn't location but that all Midwest states are Plains, meanin that they are flat land. That's what makes up tha Midwest. Ohio, Michigan, Indina, Illinoise, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Nebraska, Kansas, Oaklahomo and both Dakotas are plains.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Yeah but the whole state aint plains. Colorado has hella mountains. But I can see why people list Colorado as Midwest cuz of where it's located on a borderline of where the plains stop and the rocky mountains begin. I guess it's kind of a toss up.