MIDWEST CDS/CHICAGO/INDIANA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2006
Is them Cap 1 I got it for cheap vol. 1 and 2 any good. I didn't like bread break, really through the eyes of a don only thing of his i have liked. Why he stop rappin fast? and you still got that AK mixtape?

Oct 22, 2007
www.geocities.com
Is them Cap 1 I got it for cheap vol. 1 and 2 any good. I didn't like bread break, really through the eyes of a don only thing of his i have liked. Why he stop rappin fast? and you still got that AK mixtape?
not sure if you would like them mixtapes. its defintely different style from through the eyes of a don. its a hit or miss with most people, personally i thought there were at least 10 bangers for both mixtapes. so i would have to say yeah theyre straight.

and yes i still have the ak mixtape. which sucked balls....

Oct 22, 2007
www.geocities.com
look man, i wasnt dissing nobody, i just said for you to take that crap out of my for sale thread. im not looking for advertisements. this thread was for me to sell my cds, not for you to post up all your advertising crap.

but now i am goin to diss. just cause i listen to the midwest, dont mean i have to listen to everybody. your music aint great at all, plus you look like a little bitch in that tux. i got 18,000 songs on my itunes, why the fuck would i listen to you? wow, cause your from the chi? woopdi doo. i did listen to your myspace page when i wrote that, and i still stand by what i said. GET THAT CRAP OUT OF MY THREAD.

so please erase all your post, pictures, myspace links and advertising crap.

thank you.