Midwest CD Covers [Reloaded]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
MistaSmokalot said:
if someone can tell me where these guys are from I would really appreciate it, it sounds like midwest however it dosent say anywher eon the cd where they from...anyone that owns this I know for a factt hey bump it alot, very smooth gangsta shit. I thought they from pittsburg??
I think those cats are from dayton ohio.

Feb 17, 2004
TAKING THE WEST COAST MIDWEST AND THE BAY NATIONWIDE OLD SCHOOL PROMOTIONS STATE TO STATE CITY TO CITY BLOCK TO BLOCK REAL SHIT HANGING THE POSTERS AND HANDING OUT THE FLYERS HITTTIN RADIO CLUBS SWAP MEETS,BARBERSHOPS STREET MARINES

nationwide promotion for independant artists get at me we are going if you have posters flyers cd's snippets,t shirts any promo material and want to spread it across the nation get at me we are already going so piggy back on tour cheap ...........................STREETS -RADIO -RETAIL-CLUB-VIDEO PRODUCT ONLY TOUR......

SO HOLLA AT ME ON THE ROAD STARTING IN THE WEST AND HEADED EAST HIT ME UP WHEN I COME TO YOUR TOWN OCTAVIUS NEXT LEVEL PROMOTIONS

www.myspace.com/nextlevelpromotion
www.myspace.com/miniblingflavorflav
www.myspace.com/seagramrecords

office voice mail only!503-993-0114 please leave city and state and contact ..
fax 503-283-7665

[email protected]
[email protected]

JULY17-25TH will be in the bay 19th -21

West Coast:

Seattle, Tacoma, Washington, Portland, Salem Eugene, Oregon, Chico Sacramento, San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Modesto, Fresno, Stockton, Bakersfield, Los Angeles, San Diego, California, Phoenix Scottsdale Arizona, Reno Las Vegas Nevada, Boise Idaho, Salt lake Utah...........................

25TH-AUGUST 15TH

Midwest:

Detroit, Flint, Pontiac, Ann harbor Michigan, Chicago, Illinois, Cleveland ,Cincy ,Dayton, Ohio, Denver boulder CO.,ST Louis Kansas city MO, Jackson, MS, Little Rock AK, Dallas Houston, San Antonio, Texas, New Orleans, Lake Charles, Monroe Louisiana,

15TH-28TH
East Coast:

Boston, NYC, NY, Trenton, Jersey City Atlantic City NJ, Baltimore, D.C., Pittsburgh, Memphis, Louisville, KY Richmond, Virginia Beach, North Carolina, S, Carolina, Atlanta, Montgomery, Miami ,Tampa

KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE' FINISH WHAT YOU START' 365 HUSTLE FROM THE HEART 'GOTTAH COME ROUGH MAYNE LIVIN IN THE TOWN THE ONLY WAY TO COME UP IN THIS BITCH YA GOTTA STAY DOWN! . (S.E.A.G)