MIDWEST ARTISTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
I NEED FOR SOME OF YALL MIDWEST NIGGAS TO PUT ME UP ON SOME OF THE HOTTEST NIGGAS OUT YOUR WAY.... I'M ALREADY KNOWIN' BOUT TECH AND FAT TONE IM TALKIN' ABOUT OTHER CATS WHO DON'T GET THAT MUCH EXPOLSURE. IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY SOUNDCLICCS OR WEBSITES THAT WOULD BE COOL TOO. GOOD LOOKIN'...

Apr 8, 2004
I DON'T KNOW IF YALL CONSIDER DENVER MIDWEST BUT THERE WAS THIS WHITE CAT A CRIP FROM DENVER THAT I HEARD A COUPLE TIMES. HE WAS PRETTY COOL ANYBODY KNOW WHO I'M TALKIN' ABOUT. HE WAS TALKIN' BOUT DOIN' SOME SHIT W/ LYNCH BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THAT SHIT WENT DOWN....

May 29, 2004
court dog, he's outa k.c., he just signed wit no limit!
i'll have to get the address to his site forya, don't know it off the top of my head!
chop it up click
s2theb
hobo tone outa k.c.k.
we got hell of heat dog,the list goes on. You got msn messanger, i'll hit you up wit some of it!

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Here are some good rappers from tha Madd Ass Middle
Psychodrama
Flint Fharmacy
Triple Darkness
The Dayton Family
Jake The Flake
Top Authority
3rd Degree
Outside
Lyrikal Warfare
Do Or Die
Crucial Conflict
Chilldrin Of Da Ghetto
Bone Skanless
Project Born
D.A. Smart
Snypaz
Skanbino Mob
Cap.1
First Battalion
Ric Jilla
MCG'z
Qualo
Da Reapa
ThirdShift
Quarta Ounce
White Folks aka E.C. Illa
D-Fly
Jah Rista
Malachi
The Mercenaries
Da Hooligans
Lejo
Court-Dog
The Rellez
G.A.N. (Ghetto Azz Niggaz)
F.O.D.
Sandman
B-Def
Infamous Syndicate
B Brock
Rigamortiz
Emmortal Thugs
Mob Axshin
D 2 Tha S
Rich The Factor
Coo Coo Cal
Outfitt
1st Degree
Ill Street
Doe
Hydro Thereapy
Crookx
Born Invincible
Deaji
Scurvy
Vakill
J.U.I.C.E.
The Scavengaz
Mafia
N.C. (NiggaClan)
Da Last Outlaws

You can find a lot of these artists on soul seek. I have a Mid-Michigan site where u can peep some of these artists songs
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/flinttownmuzikmusic.htm

Apr 8, 2004
Chicago--PsychoDrama, Twista & his Legit ballin click(Speedknot Mobstas), Snypaz, Triple Darkness, EC Illa(www.thetipcds.com), Crucial Conflict, Chi Bangin cds vol 1-5 or more, Common
Gary, Indiana--Lil B & 3rd Degree, Ric Jilla, Outside, Dave Roughin & 1st Battallion, MCGz, Midwikid, Midwest Mobsatz cds vol 1-4
Milwaukee--Coo Coo Cal, A-G-2-A-Kee, Country Boy Clique(Derrick Note & Baby Drew), W8 Hawlaz, Tha D.R.E.
Michigan--Top Authority, Jake the Flake, Royce da 5-9
Kansas City--Rich Tha Factor, S 2 The B, Young Kev, Finesse, Rogue Dog Villans, Skatterman & SnugBrim, Court Dog, Hustlamade Bugz, Slop the Gambla, HoboTone, Mr. Horbella, MurderDog presents KC(people say it's weak, but it's dope to me)

It's a lot more but here are some that I'm up on and you can't go wrong wit.

Apr 8, 2004
SO FAR I'VE PEEPED A COUPLE ALBUMS OUT ON THAT BUYATUNE SITE. I'VE BEEN SLEEPIN' ON THE MIDWEST FA REAL... A COUPLE HEATAS I FOUND

COURT DOG'S KANSAS CITY CHIEF
S2 THE B'S LAST ONE STANDING
PAUL MUSSAN'S LOOK WHAT THE STREETS MADE
HUSILAR'S ANTHRAX
CLOUT 9-- FORGOT THE NAME OF THE ALBUM...

STILL LOOKIN' THO...

Apr 8, 2004
Contagious Locc said:
SO FAR I'VE PEEPED A COUPLE ALBUMS OUT ON THAT BUYATUNE SITE. I'VE BEEN SLEEPIN' ON THE MIDWEST FA REAL... A COUPLE HEATAS I FOUND

COURT DOG'S KANSAS CITY CHIEF
S2 THE B'S LAST ONE STANDING
PAUL MUSSAN'S LOOK WHAT THE STREETS MADE
HUSILAR'S ANTHRAX
CLOUT 9-- FORGOT THE NAME OF THE ALBUM...

STILL LOOKIN' THO...
KC got it goin on like a mufucka. But you need to check out some shit from the Great Lakes area. Chicago, Gary, or Milwaukee.