Midwest Album Covers 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

midwestsnypa

Michigan

Tha Unkonwn? Presents Street Boss

I forget where this cat is from, I think he's either from Flint or Saginaw if somebody knows and posts it up i'd appreciate it. Check out the cover!! One of my faves fa sho!! Tight cd too!!

M

midwestsnypa

Michigan

Tha Unkown? Presents Street Boss (back cover)

Check out the back cover!! Even better than the front!!

M

midwestsnypa

Flint Michigan

The Workhorse - Stuck in Tha Game

This Cd is out cold, str8 up. One of my fave quotes if from track 4. We Got Gunz

"to your hip bone shot in three places/
once CCW led to three cases"

M

midwestsnypa

Detroit Michigan

El Zhi - Witness My Growth the Mixtape 97-04

El Zhi from Slum Village drops some unreleased tracks from back in the day, tight cd.

M

midwestsnypa

Chi-Town

Ant Dub - Dubbie Raw EP

Featured on Gatekeepers Compilation with the Track Chillin on the 9.

M

midwestsnypa

Gary Indiana

Hard Tyme (back cover)

Check out the lineup, that's what you call an all-star lineup. Nuff said.

M

midwestsnypa

Chi-Town

Delle Del featuring C.O. The Bad Black - Coming Right at Cha! (cd single) back cover

Check out the back credits, produced by Soundmaster T. Is this one of his first official releses he produced??? Any info is appreciated. One.

M

midwestsnypa

Flint Michigan

Scurvy - Flint Mentality (Back cover)

A mid-west classic no doubt.

"in the stone its a m f-ckin rock quarry/everybody choppin bricks/everybody gettin a piece of em GM checks" - Flintstone Kids

R.I.P.

M

midwestsnypa

LOL. Yeah i got some of them, i wish i had all of them tho. Some got lost along the years, managed to save some covers along the way.

MistaSmokalot said:
FUCCCCC SNYPA...

You got these CD's or just the covers manne??

some very tight junts in there dogg, on the reall !!!!

peace.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Much props on that Scurvy cover mayne. That shit is a Flinttown classic. I'm kinda like you, but a lil different. I lost a lot of my cds when I moved form Flint to Altanta. I regained some of em from downloadin but don't have any of the covers. That Scurvy cover is my most fav from Flint. And that Ridin in Flint skit is real talk. Tired of these perpin ass niggas.

Status
Not open for further replies.