MiddleOfTheMap.Com Online Magazine...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2007
RapKC.Com is the best solution by my people over there at Lifted Logic... There in 7th Heaven what better way to sell online than from an existing store. But ya I more wanted to go in the video direction and my business partner wanted to stay in music only. So we split up with all good feelings, I took Middle Of The Map and have a magazine, with videos to acompany, and do videos and documentaries now. But don't trip I got Middle Of The Map Part II Comp coming soon and All The Way In Comp... Middle Of The Map Part II is hittin what part 1 didn't. Im only doing up to 5 tracks from KC. The rest are from the rest of the MidWest, I got alot of tracks ready but will only speak on a a couple. My homie Innerstate Ike and Young Doe laced me with some heat, and Nyke Loc aka Nyke Nitty. Plus I got the Middle Of The Map Anthem feat Fatboy Chubb, C-Heff, Sticky, Bakarii, Txx Will, Houston and more coming... so Just moving forward!