Mid-West Creations Logo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.rcanedesign.com
It's a cool idea, but really disorienting. If you hadn't told us what it said it would have took a little while to figure it out. The M & W kinda look like lips to me, I dont know if thats what you were going for. I think if you took away the text "id", "est", & "reations" it would look tight as a symbol, then just put mid west creations underneath it in a nice font so it's legible.
Hope that helps
Rcane

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
^^^ Yeah we thought about that, but its not Creations Mid-West. And thatz what it would look like, cuz the C would come before the MW. This is just a second drapht after the one I drew. And I'm not sure about the texture in the "C", but it might work out. If there was some way to show that the text is read top to bottom people would read it easier. iF you don't KNoW who we are, do you really need to KNoW what it sayz???

No, I was not going for tha lipz look.

Thanx for the Comments Swishersplitter.

~FAWG
of MWC

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
3xLaZY said:
i think u should space out the M and W a litlte, then take out out everything except the C, M & W....2 cents
Take away that lipz look???

Thanx for the Comments 3xLaZY

~FAWG
of MWC