Michael Wackson...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Who watched the ABC special "Living With Michael Jackson"?

I finally got to see Living With Michael Jackson in its entirety on VH1...

What a scary display of parenting ...fool looked like a str8 crack head bottle-feeding his baby who's face he refuses to unclothe.

For those of you that did see the airing what yall think?
Is he merely fulfilling the fairy tale wishes of children, just like Peter Pan...or is he the child molester that this interveiw portrayed him to be?

What yall think of Martin Bashir, the British journalist...hard-hitting journalism or inconsiderate and rude?

For those that care...I believe he has a retaliatory program that will air on US television this week...

mane mike is tit that nigga got a good life shit peoole think is strang to buiy a replicate of tuts tomb to me thats hit is tight mane thats gone be worth money he got a theme park shit only thing he needs to fuccin stop sleeping wit kids and gets sum balls and stop puttin mask on his kids and him self

Apr 25, 2002
On the real, he is a liar. You know damn well that he's had more cosmetic surgeries than he says, and you also know damn well that those kids were not from HIS sperm. There is no fucking way he'd have 3 white kids (two of which are blonde) like that. I think he needs to get some pussy from an adult female......you know he's never done it by the way he explained that situation where that girl called him over to her house when he was younger and he didn't hit it. He seemed to be absolutely repulsed by the idea of having sex with a woman. His abusive childhood definitely fucked him up. He needs counseling something serious......

Apr 26, 2002
He's a Child Molester, it's obvious, heas little kids sleepin' with him. He claims it heals them, yeah right, they'll heal after the rectal staples. Fuckin' freak!

Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
after watching that last night on 20/20 i truely feel MIKE is one of the most kind hearted people there is in the world. Who gives a fuc if a kid sleeps in his bed, he gives his BED up for his company. Whats the difference when a girl has a sleep over with a friend, they share the same bed. does that meen they are fuc'n? . Thats fuc'd up to try and ruin mike like that reporter did. Mike kept his cool i think, cause i woulda smac'd the fuc'n shit out of that reporter for trying to portrey my kind heartedness for child molesting. Mike only claims he is peter pan, cause he wants to stay young. SO WHAT? i hear my 60 yr old grandma, always say "i wish i was young again" so whats the difference? there is none, only cause MIKE is a superstar. HIS HOUSE IS AMAZIN! how many of us as kids dreamed to one day have a house like a theme park? i use to dream about having a water slide going from my bedroom to a pool, like the BLANK CHEC movie. SO MIKE FINALLY ACCOMPLISHED IT, AND NO EVERYONE CALLS HIM WEIRD FOR DOING IT?... i think society needs to look inside them selves, everyone is still a kid in some way. they just let money mature them.... mike keeps it real. I wish someone woulda let me come to his multi million dollar house when i was young.

GET OFF MIKE! HE LOVES HIS KIDS AND ALL KIDS.... HE PAID!!! ALL THAT KID WITH CANCER'S DOCTOR BILLS.... NOW THATS AMAZIN

Apr 26, 2002
Heyyyy...whats up with this shit getting moved outta the GI forum?...

Slappin..I feel you on the tomb thing...unique peice of art thats all...

Cranky...LoL ..."from an adult female"
...I feel you on the plastic surgery thing tho, his nose looked like it was barely surviving...poor guy

Soak...LoL I know what you mean...I was tripping on them close- ups...hella resembling a manakin

Aug 6, 2002
R0YALTY said:
after watching that last night on 20/20 i truely feel MIKE is one of the most kind hearted people there is in the world. Who gives a fuc if a kid sleeps in his bed, he gives his BED up for his company. Whats the difference when a girl has a sleep over with a friend, they share the same bed. does that meen they are fuc'n? . Thats fuc'd up to try and ruin mike like that reporter did. Mike kept his cool i think, cause i woulda smac'd the fuc'n shit out of that reporter for trying to portrey my kind heartedness for child molesting. Mike only claims he is peter pan, cause he wants to stay young. SO WHAT? i hear my 60 yr old grandma, always say "i wish i was young again" so whats the difference? there is none, only cause MIKE is a superstar. HIS HOUSE IS AMAZIN! how many of us as kids dreamed to one day have a house like a theme park? i use to dream about having a water slide going from my bedroom to a pool, like the BLANK CHEC movie. SO MIKE FINALLY ACCOMPLISHED IT, AND NO EVERYONE CALLS HIM WEIRD FOR DOING IT?... i think society needs to look inside them selves, everyone is still a kid in some way. they just let money mature them.... mike keeps it real. I wish someone woulda let me come to his multi million dollar house when i was young.

GET OFF MIKE! HE LOVES HIS KIDS AND ALL KIDS.... HE PAID!!! ALL THAT KID WITH CANCER'S DOCTOR BILLS.... NOW THATS AMAZIN
^Well said! Society makes it okay to fuck all these girls and do drugs and shit, but to show love to our future like most parents NEED to do is being looked down apon and turned into some sexual thing. Really sad!!

Apr 26, 2002
LoL...Ya boy Mike got some serious issues...

But I feel you Royalty...there is nothing wrong with showing love...In the words of Mike..."The world needs more love"

SoCon...your telling me girl...Im looking forward to Thursday...do have show-time info?

What about the journalist yall?...

I'll definitely be watching.

Michael Jackson...I don't really know what to think anymore. Part of me wants to believe that he is just what he says. But another part of me tells me not to be too naive. All I can say is I don't know cuzz I wasn't there. I kinda feel bad for his kids. How do they feel about having to walk around covered up all the time? That doesn't look happy to me at all. :(

Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
everyone walks around covered up at all times. everyone wears a mask, just not a real one. The worlds fake.

That reporter is a bitch, ill have to give my real opinion after i watch Mike's side of the story. But from the previews it shows the reporter saying how much he thinks MIKE loves his kids and how great of a father he is. But then on the reporters interview he portreys Mike as a horrible molesting father

Aug 6, 2002
How do they feel about having to walk around covered up all the time? That doesn't look happy to me at all.
see but the sad thing is he has to do that because of the stupid ass paparazzi's. Like he said when one of his kid's was born there was a helicopter flying by the window trying to get pictures of his new born baby. The paparazzi's are the pathetic ones, not mike. So hopfully when the kids are older nobody will know what they look like so you won't see these make bielieve stories of them in the National Inquierer....