Michael Vick was reinstated by NFL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
adam schefter has already said on his twitter today that 6 teams have no interest what so ever and that included niners and raiders.

i doubt any team picks him up this year at all.

May 2, 2002
As a player...I'm sure he can still help some teams out there.

The question is are teams willing to put up with all of the media distractions by signing him.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
someone will pick him up. hes too cheap and much better than the 53rd player on any team.

im sure theres already something going on behind the scenes. im thinkin by the end of the week something will come about.

Mar 16, 2005
someone will pick him up. hes too cheap and much better than the 53rd player on any team.

im sure theres already something going on behind the scenes. im thinkin by the end of the week something will come about.
as an athlete he is most certainly better than the 53rd player on team but as a qb NO!!!!!!

as we have went over many times phil Vick is an average if not below average qb and only an espn highlight real player. he is older and not in football for ahwile he will not get by on his legs anymore and his throwing accruacy sucked before do yo uthink it got any better in prision???

Apr 25, 2002
Its ironic cause that cat Ray Lewis was involved with the murder of a cat a few Super Bowls ago. Yea, he snitched on his homies he came up with, BUT he was STILL INVOLVED.

Mike Vick was fightin some punk ass dogs, and he goes to prison? He gets his career snatched? They just BARELY lettin him come on back. Thats fugged p when society value the lives and well being of canine over human beings.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
as an athlete he is most certainly better than the 53rd player on team but as a qb NO!!!!!!

as we have went over many times phil Vick is an average if not below average qb and only an espn highlight real player. he is older and not in football for ahwile he will not get by on his legs anymore and his throwing accruacy sucked before do yo uthink it got any better in prision???
thats your opinion. like i said i value the opinions of current and former nfl qbs and coaches who contradict you to the umpteenth degree. i dont have to list them again.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
by the way scary where you been at? you and enserio just disappeared i like debatin with yall? how ya been?

did it take a vick thread to get your attention? lol

May 2, 2002
Its ironic cause that cat Ray Lewis was involved with the murder of a cat a few Super Bowls ago. Yea, he snitched on his homies he came up with, BUT he was STILL INVOLVED.

Mike Vick was fightin some punk ass dogs, and he goes to prison? He gets his career snatched? They just BARELY lettin him come on back. Thats fugged p when society value the lives and well being of canine over human beings.
Difference is Ray did the snitching...Vick got snitched on. And Vick had the gambling thing going on too.

And Ray's thing was in 2000...the NFL is stricter now under Goodell.

Feb 14, 2004
Michael Vick is only 29. That isn't that old in qb's age. No one really knows if he's still got an arm like he use to or not. No one's seen him practise yet. For all we know, he could have a stronger arm. About his accuracy, well we'll have to wait and see about that, too.

-- Seahawks: Jim Mora has tried to take the possibility off the table. But he and offensive coordinator Greg Knapp understand Vick's abilities from their days together in Atlanta. This seems like a natural landing spot -- familiar faces for Vick in the NFL's most remote outpost -- especially if QB Matt Hasselbeck's 2008 injury woes resurface.
I wouldn't mind seeing Vick on our squad.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/thehuddle...ok-at-how-hed-mesh-with-all-32-nfl-teams.html

Mar 16, 2005
by the way scary where you been at? you and enserio just disappeared i like debatin with yall? how ya been?

did it take a vick thread to get your attention? lol

hahaha naw just been very busy with haunted house stuff seems like a second fulltime job now, and been to vegas and vacation a couple times in past couple months and just busy!

how you been?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
49ers coach Mike Singletary all but put an end to the Michael Vick-to-San Francisco rumors Tuesday, calling it "a dead issue."
"It's not happening," he added. We suspect Singletary wouldn't mind giving Vick a chance, but his hands are tied with GM Scot McCloughan calling all the shots. McCloughan is still dying for ex-No. 1 pick Alex Smith to succeed.

Jan 18, 2006
lol @ Alex Smith, ya good luck with that. My Raiders are fine with Russell. Cowboys fans will join the party of needed qbs after Romo finds out he aint shit without T.O. Vick aint going to no Patriots, yall can clear that out ya heads right now. Im not gonna even try and predict where he ends up.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
hahaha naw just been very busy with haunted house stuff seems like a second fulltime job now, and been to vegas and vacation a couple times in past couple months and just busy!

how you been?
ahhh vegas. must be nice!!!

what the hell is the haunted house stuff. i think i remember you mentioning that before. you manage one? and what the hell is it doing operating outside of halloween? lol

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Seattle would be a good fit. I don't think his skills have diminished like that. If he's still around his playing weight (which he probably is) he'll still be the Mike Vick of old. He may just have to get his wind up. But his arm strength and speed won't leave him. He's only 29 so he can regain whatever he lost. Hopefully someone signs him because he was a good player and he brings excitement to the league and the game of football. If I was an owner I wouldn't care about the negative press, because he has served his time in prison and his suspension from the NFL. Life goes on, give him a shot and an opportunity to move on with his life. And he could make your team better because he never was a bad teammate to begin with.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle would be a good fit. I don't think his skills have diminished like that. If he's still around his playing weight (which he probably is) he'll still be the Mike Vick of old. He may just have to get his wind up. But his arm strength and speed won't leave him. He's only 29 so he can regain whatever he lost. Hopefully someone signs him because he was a good player and he brings excitement to the league and the game of football. If I was an owner I wouldn't care about the negative press, because he has served his time in prison and his suspension from the NFL. Life goes on, give him a shot and an opportunity to move on with his life. And he could make your team better because he never was a bad teammate to begin with.
seattle would be horrible. knapp is not an nfl caliber OC. you guys will see it this year unless all of a sudden he isnt the most predictable play caller in nfl history.

san fran fans might remember what im talking about.

Mar 16, 2005
ahhh vegas. must be nice!!!

what the hell is the haunted house stuff. i think i remember you mentioning that before. you manage one? and what the hell is it doing operating outside of halloween? lol

haha im the casting director for 3 denver haunts. so right now we are not "open" but we are doing press kits, building sets, hiring actors etc etc etc getting ready for october.