Michael Jackson - Molestation Charges

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

In the case of Michael Jackson, WE the Siccness finds the defendant....

• Not Guilty

Votes: 37 77.1%
  • Guilty

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters
Jan 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
Aight…..I understand that there are a ton of Michael Jackson threads so I apologize in advance for the creation of another one. I think there is a need to discuss the molestation cases. I keep seeing comments like “fuck MJ”, “he’s a Chester”, etc. Then you have the people who love MJ to death and act like he can do no wrong. Let’s see what siccness members really know about the molestation cases MJ caught. I think a lot of people judge the man without knowing any “real” detail about the cases. I think collaboratively we can come up with a final decision. Comment on each case with the facts known and why you came to the decision/conclusion you did.

1993: Michael Jackson was accused of abuse by Evan Chandler, on behalf of his then-13-year-old child, Jordan Chandler. Jackson and Jordan had become friends in May 1992, to the father's disapproval and concern. The friendship became well known, as the tabloid media reported that Jackson became a member of the Chandler family unit. Under the influence of a controversial sedative administered by Evan Chandler, his son said that Jackson had touched his penis.[1] Evan Chandler was tape-recorded threatening to damage the singer's music career,[2] and engaged Jackson in unsuccessful negotiations to resolve the issue with a financial settlement.[3] Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation, and oral sex, as well as giving a description of what he alleges were the singer's genitals.[4][3]
Jackson's home, Neverland Ranch, was searched, even though other children and family members had stated that Jackson was not a pedophile. Jackson's older sister, La Toya Jackson, accused her brother of being a pedophile, but later retracted her statement.[5] Jackson became dependent on drugs as the stress of the allegations mounted,[6][7] and canceled the remainder of his tour. He went into rehabilitation overseas, and began a relationship with Lisa Marie Presley. On his return to the US, Jackson agreed to a 25-minute strip search, which was required to see if the description of his genitals provided by Jordan Chandler was accurate. Doctors concluded that there were some strong similarities but it was not a definitive match. Jackson proclaimed his innocence, and criticized the media coverage. Jackson's friends and legal advisers took over his defense and finances, persuading him to settle the allegations out of court.
Tabloid reaction to the allegations were negative towards Jackson,[8] and complaints about the coverage included bias and accepting stories of criminal activity for money, and engaging in illegal activities themselves.[9] Public polls at the time reported that a large majority of people believed Jackson was innocent.[10] On January 1, 1994, Jackson settled a civil suit out of court with the Chandler family and their legal team for $22 million. Jordan Chandler refused to testify in the criminal proceedings, the state closed its criminal investigation citing lack of evidence, Jackson was not charged with a crime. Jackson's support amongst the public then began to waver, and Jackson's own career and image was significantly damaged, which became a recurring theme in Jackson's future music. Prosecution evidence from the 1993 allegations would also be used against the entertainer in the 2005 People v. Jackson child sexual abuse trial, where he was acquitted on all counts.[11][12]

2005: People v. Jackson (full case name: The People of the State of California v. Michael Joseph Jackson) was a 2005 child sexual abuse trial involving recording artist Michael Jackson. The alleged victim was a boy, Gavin Arvizo, referred to as "The Accuser". Arvizo was 13 years old at the time of the alleged crimes. Michael Jackson was indicted for four counts of molesting a minor, four counts of intoxicating a minor, one count of abduction, and one count of conspiring to hold the boy and his family captive at his 2700-acre Neverland Ranch compound.[1] He denied all counts and asserted that he himself was the victim of a failed extortion attempt. On June 13, 2005, the jury found Jackson not guilty on all charges.

In the case of Michael Jackson, the siccness finds the defendant?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
dude was wierd as fuck but i think thats on behalf of how he was raised and the lack of his own childhood

shit, didnt they say on the news the kid admitted to lying or something? parents just wanted the cash. if my kid was molested fuck a settlement

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied About Michael Jackson

Jordan Chandler was the kid who accused Michael Jackson of impropriety and led to the lawsuit against the famous singer. Now that Michael Jackson has passed away, there is renewed interest in the case for Jordan Chandler and Evan Chandler.

Evan Chandler was the father of the boy who accused Michael Jackson that embroiled the now dead singer in one of his biggest criminal cases.

The two - Michael and Jordan - had become friends but Jordan’s father Evan did not approve of the friendship. Very soon, the case took a tabaloidesuqe turn when the kid, prompted by his father, accused Michael Jackson of having a unnatural relation with the kid.

Before you know it, the media and the law are hounding poor MJ. Now I don’t want to make it sound like MJ was all innocent. We will never know the truth it seems. Being a rich celebrity, it is very much possible that the kid’s family might have done it for the money, but who knows. Truth could be somewhere in between.

Anyhow, I have heard rumors on the net. Now that Michael Jackson is dead, Jordan Chandler is claiming that he basically cooked up the story to defame MJ and for the money.

I am not sure how much truth is there to it, but there are underground sites which are claiming that Jordan is asking for forgiveness and he is recanting the claims he made earlier about MJ being involved in a relationship with him.
http://www.techbanyan.com/4554/jordan-chandler-admits-lied-about-michael-jackson/

May 27, 2009
Sorry, but a grown man having "sleep-overs" with kids is wrong.

Would you honestly let your kid spend the night at MJ's house?

There's no doubt that all kinds of people were trying to get MJ's cash. That doesn't mean he wasn't a perv.

Mar 18, 2003
The only evidence present was the word of a 13 year old kid, which is why after the settlement no criminal charges were filed. Everything else was bullshit fed through the media. He was never convicted of anything and there have been numerous occasions (aside from molestation charges) where people have tried to get their hands on his money by filing lawsuits.

Would you honestly let your kid spend the night at MJ's house?
I don't understand why people keep saying this. Would I? No. But I wouldn't let my kids stay at your house either.

May 27, 2009
I don't understand why people keep saying this. Would I? No. But I wouldn't let my kids stay at your house either.
Exactly, if I invited your kids over for a sleep-over you would think I was a... what? A Pervert. Yet MJ has sleep overs with kids and he gets a pass?

Missing childhood or not, grown men having sleep-overs with children just isn't right.

Nov 14, 2002
I am not sure how much truth is there to it, but there are underground sites which are claiming that Jordan is asking for forgiveness and he is recanting the claims he made earlier about MJ being involved in a relationship with him.
How can someone claim that guy is admitting he made the shit up, and use this as "evidence" to back it up? Some "underground" website claims that the guy might have said he was lying? That's pretty reliable information.

I don't buy it. He wasn't the only kid to claim he was molested, and honestly, the parents of the children at these "sleep overs" weren't doing anything more than pimping their kids for "gifts". Also, in regard to reaching a settlement... famous people settle when they think they'll be found guilty. Period.

Dec 9, 2005
^ Famous people will also settle just to nip any potential problem in the butt, even if its a case that they will end up winning. Just to avoid the negative publicity.

These celebrities have the money to buy the best legal teams money can buy. Just look at OJ, he literally got away with murder because he spent the money to have the best defense team possible.

Dec 9, 2005
The bottom line is that he was aquitted on all counts of everything he was ever accused of, by a jury who had 1,000 times more details on the situations than anyone on here.

Apr 25, 2002
jackson had/has money to hirer good lawyers, now if jackson had a public defender he would of been put away along time ago. you can say what kind of parents this you know fuck those parents to i hope they die slowly, anyone who puts themselfs in that position twice is a fuckin sicko who can't help themselfs

Dec 29, 2008
man i haven't said nothing about MJ dying yet.

man Mike was a weirdo. A lot of his behavior was disturbing. I dont know if he molested those kids or not but my hunch is yeah he prolly did.

Yeah his music is great. But as a person dude was fucking weird as fuck.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
LMAO! Michael Jackson said he did NOT sleep in the bed with the kids, but that he let the kids sleep in his bed. That kid that later accused him even said in that interview that he slept in the bed and Michael did NOT!

The kid even told Child and Family Services that the abuse thing was FALSE! It's in an official report.

Mar 18, 2006
You guys are trippin.....MJ is a molestor.....im sure its for a variety of reasons and all I will say is I hope you guys don't have kids.....The truth always comes to light....now that those documents will become public evidence along with everything else a lot of you will have to grow up and face "reality"...thats what happens when you worship idols, they will let you down, EVERYTIME

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
If Mike didn't do it its sad that those allegations are going to tarnish his name forever. I can't call it, i know if i had kids i wouldn't let them hang out at the neverland ranch though.