MIC CHECK SATURDAY 9/22

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007

COME THROUGH AND WITNESS A GOOD SHOW AND GET YA NETWORKING ON!!!YA BOY IS ACTIVE I DO SHOWS EVERY MONTH AND IM IN THE STREETS WIT MY NEW MIXTAPE ENTITLED LAST OF A DYING BREED HOSTED BY THE WESTCOAST SHADYVILLE DJSIXX!! GET A BAR..DIRECTIONS TO THE SHOW IS ON THE FLYER

Jun 22, 2007
anybody planning on coming out to this show? the mic check events always seem to be a good turn out and the sound they have is good quality..i urge everybody in san diego that is on siccness.net to come out to this show because like in the other thread where it says i love sd but yes the city's market for music is dead out here. but on the other hand we have an elite group of promoters who's tryin to make it pop for the city we just need yall to get behind the artists..lets get it..1'hunnid

Jun 22, 2007
c'mon yall i know yall be more active then that on this message board..tomorrow night theres a show in daygo anybody thinkin bout checkin it out?support ya own!!!