Mic-C| get used 2 it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2002
Does antone hav a link for this album? I lost my shit or somebody got low on it. Don't tell me to go buy cause I just came from dimple. I hit mic c on his myspace and he aint got none. For whoever shoots me a link to my pm's... I have chill bola, old e and redrum, unreleased oak park albums and young will and dubb 20 to trade among hella other shit. Get at me if u down to trade links.

May 9, 2002
Does antone hav a link for this album? I lost my shit or somebody got low on it. Don't tell me to go buy cause I just came from dimple. I hit mic c on his myspace and he aint got none. For whoever shoots me a link to my pm's... I have chill bola, old e and redrum, unreleased oak park albums and young will and dubb 20 to trade among hella other shit. Get at me if u down to trade links.
If you want to buy it...

http://www.hbdirect.com/album_detail.php?pid=637782

Aug 16, 2002
I actually really thought this was a good album - and Lil Tone peaked my interest - although I havent anything from dude since.
Real shit!

this is one of my favorite sac albums...MIC C is one of my favorite rappers out tha ninesixteen his wordplay is silly! I will buy it if i cant find a link in a few days but fuck between GET USED 2 IT and DUBB 20 - TWENTY INCHEZ i have bought these mafuckaz atleast 2wice a piece!