Miami's Collection of Dope: Volume 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2005
Miami's Collection of Dope anyone got this>?Nice album....Been slappin while slappin it all week... That #7 oN disk one"if a bitch is broke",,,how old is that song?never heard that before... I got disk 1&2 for 5.00 on sunday...Check it out they got little bruce,jhonnyz production don cisco,baby beesh,young dru and jay tee all on der. This what im bumpin today.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
miami aged 30 years in less than 7 years.

look at that cover then look at the miami thizz xmas cover or that one cover where hes in the camo jacket next to the mac dre mural

nigga turned 65 in less than a decade

black maximillian ass lookin mutha fucka

but beyond the fact that this nigga look like the grandfather of time..collection of dope is a dgood album

Nov 20, 2005
classic collection IMO, miami was doin a lot them days , talkin shit behind tha beat, and on sum trax he flowin too wit tha LOOIES.

Fonky Situation is tha one tho offtop, mac dre was comin with that gangsta shit, great album pick it up if ya aint got it, wen it was first released it was hard to find, i think they repressed it recently

Apr 25, 2002

look at that cover then look at the miami thizz xmas cover or that one cover where hes in the camo jacket next to the mac dre mural
that cover was done by Shemp...that's why Miami's face looks so smooth...

Nov 18, 2003

nigga turned 65 in less than a decade

but beyond the fact that this nigga look like the grandfather of time..collection of dope is a dgood album
LOL

real talk Miami looks like he aged alot even between the treal 1 and 2 filmings

been had this cd its got quite a few slaps his ad libs have a nigga rollin sometimes

"Hoe why did you force me to put these paws on you" - Miami