MIAMI THE MOST - NATION OF THIZZLAM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 29, 2005
Miami & The Nation of Thizzlam

Yeah, been waiting many moons for this one. My folks asked me " Why, does Thizz push albums back" I told him does a bear shit in the woods. They gotta push the release date back at least a few times! I'm sick of it myself, but I'll continue to buy the merchandise. It THIZZ getting old though!
Anyway, according to customer service at RAPBAY.com, they should have arrived in on Monday, but I have yet to see my copy in the mailbox. I'll let yah know.

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
Lt. Roastabatch said:
t THIZZ getting old though!
Anyway, according to customer service at RAPBAY.com, they should have arrived in on Monday, but I have yet to see my copy in the mailbox. I'll let yah know.
Rapbay's still waitin for'em to come thru the door.... we're just waitin on the pressing plant right now... since its a 4 disc all that shit has to be assembled by hand... theres no mass production CD makin machines that can put a 4 disc package together so shits takin hella longer than its supposed to... it was supposed to be in last week so to all u that ordered just hang tight and we'll be gettin that shit mailed out as soon as they come thru