miam kaos vs. photodoctors

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
Photodoctors has the advantange on the photo editing end of it. Their work is moreadvanced and professional looking. Miami Kaos on the other hand is a traditional artist. A lot of people are saying that all he does is "toon" people, no he does not "toon." The main part of his style revolves around drawing, his cartoons are hand drawn. People seem to forget that. So to me, u really cant choose one over the other. It's all about what you prefer.

Mar 4, 2006
Photodoctors has the advantange on the photo editing end of it. Their work is moreadvanced and professional looking. Miami Kaos on the other hand is a traditional artist. A lot of people are saying that all he does is "toon" people, no he does not "toon." The main part of his style revolves around drawing, his cartoons are hand drawn. People seem to forget that. So to me, u really cant choose one over the other. It's all about what you prefer.
interesting i didnt realize he draws those pictures. That's ill. I just really appreciate his work. His Big L cover or picture is crazy and his Uncle Murda mixtape cover is banannas. PhotoDocs are crazy too. I think them two design teams run the cover game right now that's why i picked those two and they're my favorite graphic aritists.