MFR Rappin Twan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2004
Him & Tommy Gun make a great duo! Did you hear the way Gun ripped the intro!! Fire. He needed to be on more songs. But how many of ya'll even up on they old CD, Young T & Twan on GrindTime?

Nov 2, 2003
Whats thizz iz my folks in K.C.,I haven't heard that turf habits yet but I was supposed to get it,get at me and let me know where I can get it from.Yeaf MFR is doing big things they calloborated with the west and that MidWest style and the West Coast style sounds real nice so my people in K.C. keep doing yall shit and calloborate with the niggas on the west.

Feb 26, 2004
My bad, I'm too throwed right now. I should've answered all this wit 1 reply. You can get that Turff Habits from KC Fella of holla at me I'll send you an unwraped copy. Also check 7th Heaven or 12 Street Records!

K.C.Assassin said:
Whats thizz iz my folks in K.C.,I haven't heard that turf habits yet but I was supposed to get it,get at me and let me know where I can get it from.Yeaf MFR is doing big things they calloborated with the west and that MidWest style and the West Coast style sounds real nice so my people in K.C. keep doing yall shit and calloborate with the niggas on the west.