mf'n drive thru fucks ups kill me!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
anyone else hate when u hella hungry n decide to make that long drive to 1 of ur fav lil spots. Get the shit either in drive thu or pick up. U trust that they got the shit right cuz its a simple order. U smash back home ready 2 tear into the shit.. get home open it or take a few bites n find out they fucked all ur shit up. To go back or not to go... til u make that decision u just about blow ur top cuz now u gotta go back out to get food once again =/

IMO if u cant speak english dont work the mf'n drive thru. and dont assume a word u mishear in english is a spanish word.

just had to vent.
i guess it was compounded cuz my girl came @ me w/ some ol bs. now i have burrito all on my kitchen wall

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
well they only can get jobs like that. thats how they learn english and get paid shit for it. but they can take sum pride in their work and attempt to fuckin do a semi decent job..they always fuck up my wifes order never mine hahaha

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
man i feel u on that, i get hella heated, i cant go back cuz i sit there and wanna open it and throw it in their fucking faces and push their faces in it like people do when their dogs shit in the wrong place, and bat their fucking heads with newspaper and tell em bitch i didnt want this in it, why is it in it?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
man u have no idea, im a picky ass motherfucker, if i go to taco bell, i dont fuck with sauce or onions or none of that secondary shit, so like if i get a steak soft taco, i tell em no lime sauce or tomatos, and when i say NO i repeat that shit twice, and make sure its on the screen, and ill tell the fucker @ the window before i pay, to double check my shit.....

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I was in drive thru the other night..ordered the double quarter sandwich...get it..I open it up..they tried me by using to patties they use for the hamburgers as opposed to the patties they use for the quarters.

I always open shit up in drive thru no matter how many cars behind me. I told 'em you got 30 seconds to get my shit right and 29 of them are already gone lol.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol, my mistake, is i usally get hungry for a 4th meal lol and ill hit up a drive thru right before they close, and i dont check the food, its wasting gas in my caddy to sit there and idle lol so i get it and go

Feb 15, 2003
last week at KFC i drove all the way to my house like 10 minute drive from where I was at and they left out my popcorn chicken.. i was heated as fuck and drove back there went inside flippin out... they threw in an extra one and gave me a soda but still..........

and just last night at burger king i ordered some chicken strips and told'em i want some sweet and sour sauce... drove back to the spot.. and nothing just some dry ass chicken strips and onion rings.... i was heated but wasnt bout to go back and wait in the line for some sauce so i just used some ketchup.....

i remember when i was younger my pops always used to check the whole bag in the drive thru makin sure shit was there and i'd be like lets go lets go.. tryin to be courteous to the cars behind us and embarrased wit old man sittin there diggin thru the bags but now i realize why.... thanks dad

Jun 23, 2005
whenever i get tacos from jack in the box they always sometimes (haha) try to leave one or two out. if i get 6 tacos theyll give me 5 so i check that shit all the time now. im serious when it comes to food.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
dude you always check before you leave ALWAYS! and I cant stand people that bitch about it when they get home. Its like too me your the dumb ass who didnt check before you got home. Ya i can understand you "trusted" them to get your order right but come on man in todays day in age we have lazy ass people dont give too shits about there jobs and are going to half ass everything. Just recently my girlfriend who is now 9months preg wanted burger king. I havent had burger king in god knows how long. So we go there and order and ask for our meals to be king sized. we pull up to the drive through after they had us our meals and check one bag and my girlfriend checks the other. First thing we notice is the frys look too small. Normally I would say the frys are wrong but not having eatin at burger king in a long ass time im not too sure what a king size fry is suppose to look like and i know how on the commericals they make it look 10x bigger than it really is butt for those of you who know burger king they gave us the maroon colored boxes. The smallest ones. I was like this shit cant be right. I knocked back on the drive through window and told the lady we had two king size frys and she goes oh im sorry yes you did didnt you and they fixed it. My girlfriends sister on the other hand will get all the way home open her food and then start bitching when she realizes something is wrong and will go off on how she has to drive all the way back to get it fixed. Or you get people (me included sometimes) that will just be like ah its not worth it lets just eat so what if im missing a burger and two frys im hungry and dont wanna go back because your too embarassed to go back an complane either cause your with someone that will make it a bigger deal than it is or because your too lazy too do it. That used to be me but well i look at it different thats my 7-10 bucks i just spent a damn meal and I want my moneys worth.

Dec 19, 2005
aite so once i went carls jr and ordered the number 1 and and then dipped to the house. when i got home i sat down took everything out n shit , i go to take of the pickles in the burger and tell me why those fuckin jerk offs didnt put the mutha fuckin burger patty in my shit... like com on i can undertstand not puttin cheese or sumthin but the DAMN PATTY man i was heated