MEXICANS ARE THE BIGGEST RETARDS EVER CREATED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
THERE RETARDED BECAUSE THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO SEND ME TO MY FATHER TUPAC ALONG TIME AGO AS A BABY TO CHANGE THE WORLD...THERE THE BIGGEST RETARDS EVER EVER EVER CREATED.....WHEN I MEAN MEXICANS I ALSO MEAN ASIANS, INDIANS, MIDDLE EASTERN, SOUTH AMERICAN, PAKISTAN, JEWISH THERE ALL THE BIGGEST RETARDS EVER CREATED........................NOOOO US BLACK FOLKS ARE NOT RETARDED.............WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT RETARDED TOO..............IT''S JUST BLACK AND WHITE AND MIX BLACK AND WHITE....................IF THERES BLACK PEOPLES MIX WITH MEXICAN OR INDIAN OR SOMETHIN ELSE BUT THEY LOOK MORE AFRICAN DESCENT WITH THE FACE THEN THERE CONSIDERED BLACK PEOPLES BECAUSE IT'S ME IM REALLY BLACK..................AND SAME THING WITH WHITE PEOPLE.....................I LOVE TRUE WHITE PEOPLE AND TRUE BLACK PEOPLE..............................I CAN'T STAND FAKE WHITE PEOPLE AND FAKE BLACK PEOPLE.........................................IF THERES WHITE PEOPLE MIX WITH SOMETHIN BUT THEY LOOK MORE WHITE REAL TAN BUT WHITE THEN WHITE IT IS.................................MY GUARDIAN ANGEL KNOWS WHATS GONNA HAPPEN EVERY TIME IN THE FUTURE.......................................

Nov 1, 2005
some interesting shit from the link i posted...

In Cuzco in 1589, Don Mancio Serra de Leguisamo — one of the last survivors of the original conquerors of Peru—wrote in the preamble of his will, the following, in parts:

We found these kingdoms in such good order, and the said Incas governed them in such wise [manner] that throughout them there was not a thief, nor a vicious man, nor an adulteress, nor was a bad woman admitted among them, nor were there immoral people. The men had honest and useful occupations. The lands, forests, mines, pastures, houses and all kinds of products were regulated and distributed in such sort that each one knew his property without any other person seizing it or occupying it, nor were there law suits respecting it… the motive which obliges me to make this statement is the discharge of my conscience, as I find myself guilty. For we have destroyed by our evil example, the people who had such a government as was enjoyed by these natives. They were so free from the committal of crimes or excesses, as well men as women, that the Indian who had 100,000 pesos worth of gold or silver in his house, left it open merely placing a small stick against the door, as a sign that its master was out. With that, according to their custom, no one could enter or take anything that was there. When they saw that we put locks and keys on our doors, they supposed that it was from fear of them, that they might not kill us, but not because they believed that anyone would steal the property of another. So that when they found that we had thieves among us, and men who sought to make their daughters commit sin, they despised us."[1]

Feb 10, 2006
i was gona come in here and talk shit but then i realized it was a thread made by carlos and then i was like........

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
some interesting shit from the link i posted...

In Cuzco in 1589, Don Mancio Serra de Leguisamo — one of the last survivors of the original conquerors of Peru—wrote in the preamble of his will, the following, in parts:

We found these kingdoms in such good order, and the said Incas governed them in such wise [manner] that throughout them there was not a thief, nor a vicious man, nor an adulteress, nor was a bad woman admitted among them, nor were there immoral people. The men had honest and useful occupations. The lands, forests, mines, pastures, houses and all kinds of products were regulated and distributed in such sort that each one knew his property without any other person seizing it or occupying it, nor were there law suits respecting it… the motive which obliges me to make this statement is the discharge of my conscience, as I find myself guilty. For we have destroyed by our evil example, the people who had such a government as was enjoyed by these natives. They were so free from the committal of crimes or excesses, as well men as women, that the Indian who had 100,000 pesos worth of gold or silver in his house, left it open merely placing a small stick against the door, as a sign that its master was out. With that, according to their custom, no one could enter or take anything that was there. When they saw that we put locks and keys on our doors, they supposed that it was from fear of them, that they might not kill us, but not because they believed that anyone would steal the property of another. So that when they found that we had thieves among us, and men who sought to make their daughters commit sin, they despised us."[1]

THE NATIVES HAD A COMPLETE FUNCTIONING CIVILIZATION THAT THE EUROPEANS CAME AND DESTROYED...YET THE NATIVES WERE SUPPOSEDLY THE SAVAGES...SMH

Apr 20, 2005
damm the knicks lost. after 7 fucking games! but Jeremy Lin scored 26 points. had 9 turnovers tho. they play the faggot ass mavericks on sunday