MEXICAN RAPPERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
i never heard Kinto Sol before..but they are tight...do u know who produces for them?...is it Ralph M?...either way they got some tight voices....good delievery...this is some good shit...thanks for putting me up on these foos....Control Machete is amazing...and Molotov is crazy.....ive been bumping both acts for a while now....people are barely recognizing Contol Machete....very few americans are recognizing Molotov though....which is a shame.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
YOU KNOW WHAT MY HOMIE TOLD ME THE SAME THING....YOUR THE SECOND PERSON TO SAY THAT SO IT MUST BE TRUE.......@ MANOFBEER NAW I DONT KNOW WHO PRODUCES THEM ....I HEARD THEM ON THE AZTEC SOULS COMPILATION SO IM GUESSING DJ PAYBACK DID THE TRACKS BUT IM NOT SURE...

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
Psychocialman said:
@manofbeer
oh shit i just have a tape.....im in the city they frum, but can u imagine? it's imposible to get their shit!
DAMN FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....damn i wanna hear this shit....sounds fucking crazy.....maybe u can dub me a copy of that tape...ill pay money for it....