Mexican Music Banda, Ranchera, Kumbias, Tex-Mex

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
Can anyone recommend some authentic-ish spanish style bands or cds, I'm talking about with the classical guitar and trumpets sorta stuff with nice fluid vocals. I don't know much, I only know of the valentinos and mago de oz (clearly not mexican, but hey). Thanks.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Can anyone recommend some authentic-ish spanish style bands or cds, I'm talking about with the classical guitar and trumpets sorta stuff with nice fluid vocals. I don't know much, I only know of the valentinos and mago de oz (clearly not mexican, but hey). Thanks.
Aqui no mas son puros trancasos compa, nada de mamadas...

Nov 20, 2006
los tres panchos

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Listen to fuckin Julio Iglesias or something...

But if you don't mind not Spanish, these are tight:

Trio Los Panchos
Los Tres Ases

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
A while back some one posted El Potro De Sinaloa Vol.2 and I recenly came across the same thing but with more tracks so here are the missing tracks. Busque el post original pero no lo encontre, there are 22 pages on this thread and I scanned them all!!

El Potro De Sinaloa - Los Mejores Corridos Vol.2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TZFSA4L0