Metro Rock Band, Rapper Team Up for New Track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
What the fuck is wrong with your news that they're reporting on little known KC artists and talking about putting KC "on the map"... ?

Lulz.

Song sounds good though.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
yeah god forbid they stop broadcasting about all the murders in the city and try to lighten it up a bit.

and it seems to be the new trend b double e has bee on a few times and irv was on for red and yellow.

Nov 4, 2005
how bout fox 4 has been doing this for quite a while? never see any other local station talk about shit like this...maybe they are fans, but i respect them for even showing news like that.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Snippet on Amazon.com

Another snippet available on Amazon. That snip makes it sound like it won't be too bad. If I'm not mistaken, a press release a few months back said that Tech was going to be appearing on their album as well. If they were going to push a Rock Band/Rapper collaboration, surprised they didn't go with Tech given his name recognition over Kutt. Though I guess they could have Tech on a non single-esque track.