Method Man says Fuck Worldstar

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol for real worldstarhiphop is on some gossiping bullshit

to me its the exact same shit as what wendy willams or perez hilton or these gay celebrity worshippers do except its got an ignorant spin on it; they spin it to make people made at other races

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin tie you to a fuckin bedpost
with your ass cheeks spread out and shit
Right?
Put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there
for like a half hour
Take it off and stick it in your ass slow like
Tssssssss

Yeah, I'll fuckin
Yeah I'll fuckin lay your nuts on a fuckin dresser
Just your nuts layin on a fuckin dresser
And bang them shits with a spiked fuckin bat
Ooooohhhh
Whassup? BLAOWWW!!

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin pull your fuckin tongue out your fuckin mouth
and stab the shit with a rusty screwdriver, BLAOWW!!
I'll fuckin

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin hang you by your fuckin dick
off a fuckin twelve sto-story building out this motherfucker

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you

Nov 14, 2002
if worldstar shut down people will be looking for another site to find that kind of shit bring it back to sites like this for people to see anyway. dont blame worldstar,blame the people that do stupid shit or will do anything to get on worldstar. lol at a celebrity getting mad cause people are in his business....um welcome to fame?

Jul 27, 2009
if worldstar shut down people will be looking for another site to find that kind of shit bring it back to sites like this for people to see anyway. dont blame worldstar,blame the people that do stupid shit or will do anything to get on worldstar. lol at a celebrity getting mad cause people are in his business....um welcome to fame?
its not that he's mad because he's on worldstar, its because the only time he is on worldstar its because he did something outrageous. like when he spit up in the air and it landed in his chin. or him fighting with Ghostface and U-God, or him saying Fuck Swag and Skinny Jeans. he's saying that those sites only want the drama but wont have anything about him doing something good like helping out his community.

when Wendy Williams put that shit about his wife out in the open, that was some real bullshit. not even family members knew. she even said Meth was fucking the doctor.

id hate these sites too if i was Meth

Nov 14, 2002
daaamn,didnt know she took it that far.yea some of those people can go to far with that shit but lets be real ,how many people wanna see method man buying some jerseys for the kids or write a check for the little league lol people like to see shit explode,catch on fire,beat up,fall apart,get shot or shot at so they can say "thats a damn shame" or "yall gotta see this!" cant blame worldstar cause most of the time they rip those vids from other sites too.